British Instagram model 'locked up in filthy Bangkok cell' over 2 passport pages

snoop1130

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Used to be notorious disco in Rio de Janeiro called "Help."  She looks like someone you could meet there and would be your very good friend for US$50.

Those were the days....

You jest sir!! I had several bedmates from Help, including the twins that stayed with me my last night in Barra and accompanied me to the airport the following day (with full-service en-route... 100 bucks) and none of them, NONE of them looked like this quite frightening, fake Glaswegian, 'net slapper.

I buy the gist of her story, if not every little detail of her account. However, she should have known that it's unwise to tamper with your passport like that.

While I certainly agree that Thailand does an atrocious job when it comes to ensuring the well-being of people who are incarcerated (for whatever reason) and deserves to be shamed for this whenever an opportunity arises, in her particular case, she could have easily avoided the whole situation.

12 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

if i had known i would have bailed her out.

0_British-Instagram-influencer-Lacey-Montgomery-Henderson-28-is-locked-up-for-hellish-24-hours-in-st.jpg

0_British-Instagram-influencer-Lacey-Montgomery-Henderson-28-is-locked-up-for-hellish-24-hours-in-st2.jpg

Yeah, she is an attractive young woman.

And i'd like to give her one.

But that would be it.

I certainly would not want a relationship with her, let alone live in a confined space with the woman.

But IMHO, all these plastique Fantastique Instagramers constantly selfie'ing themselves are just that. Plastic.

I find it rather sickening in a world with so many problems and poverty, that these people (not only wimmin'), are just obsessed with smart phone selfies and image.

It is rather sad how the world has developed, and that a lot of empty head Western people are influenced by all this.

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Lacey Montgomery-Henderson claims she was treated 'like an animal' by police in Thailand.

Looks feline to me. ????

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Glasgow Instagram influencer says that she was locked up in Bangkok police cell that was "overrun with cockroaches".

Protein!

I've spilled something on my passport. Let me think...  Oh, I'll just cut out a couple of pages. No worries.

She really likes herself,I wonder if she used the "Do you know who I am"

on the IO , I am Lacey Montgomery-Henderson, an Instagram super star,

IO.. you are still going into a filthy cell full of cockroaches,you animal.

regards worgeordie

13 hours ago, steve187 said:

so she cuts 2 pages out of her passport and complains when she gets detained.

Seems strange, she made her own amendment, maybe she removed info that she did not want seen.

She could have got a new passport as she did this 2 years ago.

Very stupid thing to do, the treatment sounds a bit over the top,maybe she did not act very well at the gate to LOS.

49 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Yeah, she is an attractive young woman.

And i'd like to give her one.

But that would be it.

I certainly would not want a relationship with her, let alone live in a confined space with the woman.

But IMHO, all these plastique Fantastique Instagramers constantly selfie'ing themselves are just that. Plastic.

I find it rather sickening in a world with so many problems and poverty, that these people (not only wimmin'), are just obsessed with smart phone selfies and image.

It is rather sad how the world has developed, and that a lot of empty head Western people are influenced by all this.

in the  land of narcissism, but I agree  the plastic  fantastic brain dead wannabee talentless expect everything generation.. it  would be better if I wasnt only 25

9 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Two completely separate issues here, neither of which cast the people concerned in any kind of good light.

1) Amending her passport was idiotic and she was bound to get in serious trouble for this sooner or later. Tearing out the pages also suggests something perhaps more nefarious than a liquid spill.

2) Another damning report in a highly popular (albeit trashy) tabloid publication about the third world conditions in Thailand's detention facilities. 

forget that the only issue is her  jugs

3 hours ago, Benmart said:

So many hateful, negative, assuming and cruel posters on TVF. I suspect it is a result of substance abuse, addiction, neglect while growing up, mental illness or a combination of those things. Notifications of replies from such creatures is disabled.

so thats why she hasnt responded on here?

Archived