PM Prayut: All sides have to advance country together

webfact

PM Prayut: All sides have to advance country together

6feda85e0ae31ec8249b288afcce142d_small.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) - The Prime Minister and Defense Minister, Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, has called on civil servants to help develop a better understanding of their work among members of the public, so that they will cooperate willingly with the government to advance the country as planned.

At an annual meeting of the National Economic and Social Development Council, the Prime Minister gave a speech, urging all participants to identify the country’s obstacles and weaknesses.

These points will be addressed in accordance with the 20-year national strategy, from 2018 to 2037, and the 12th edition of the national economic and social development plan.

To help Thailand move beyond its middle-income status, the government has to receive cooperation from all sides, while a better understanding with the people is essential to expedite the developments.

Civil servants from various state agencies have to understand the process so that they can explain it to the people, while the media should present constructive and ethical content and avoid content that creates social conflict.

After the meeting, Gen. Prayut observed an exhibition on successful land development projects carried out by the public and private sectors in Thailand.

nnt.jpg

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Civil servants from various state agencies have to understand the process so that they can explain it to the people

while a better understanding with the people is essential to expedite the developments.

It works something like this......

Bribery.jpg

......the Prime Minister gave a speech, urging all participants to identify the country’s obstacles and weaknesses.

Many might assume he was referring to himself and his ministers when he made this comment.

Just more BS from the master, he wants cooperation from all sides, and civil servants to understand the process so they can explain to the public, the best way for the public help the civil servant get under the table payments.????️‍♀️

Amazing. A man who loves to micromanage all the small and irrelevant issues like there’s no problem he can’t solve. But when it comes to the big issues that he has no clue about, then it’s everyone else’s job to fix. 

At least offer moral support for those people in need. Don’t berate them for asking for help. Politics 101. 

Maybe he could explain what exactly the “advancements” have been over the last 5 years while he was in charge of the country illegally with special powers? I can not see any - but everybody can see that the country is going down the drain in every aspect.
If he thinks it is an advancement to have a cheating fake degree drug dealer in his cabinet and a bunch of his incompetent cronies who have no clue how to run a country he might want to think again.
He and his clueless government think now they can turn the tide by throwing tons of tax and borrowed money at mega projects to make them look successful will be in for a surprise. The only ones benefiting will be his corrupt cronies and soon even the most naive Thais and corrupt government employees who voted for his proxy party because he paid them off will have enough.

Prayuth and his cronies have achieved ZERO in the last 5 years and their incompetence starts to show all over the place.
I give this loser with a big foul mouth another year max and then he will just be a bad memory.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

3 hours ago, webfact said:

civil servants to help develop a better understanding of their work among members of the public

First, they need to develop a better understanding of their OWN work. 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

so that they will cooperate willingly with the government

Herded like cattle to your whims and fancies, ya mean?

4 hours ago, webfact said:

the Prime Minister gave a speech, urging all participants to identify the country’s obstacles and weaknesses.

Two better ways to do this:

1. Look in the mirror

2. Read thaivisa.com. The forum members know everything!

4 hours ago, webfact said:

To help Thailand move beyond its middle-income status, the government has to receive cooperation from all sides, while a better understanding with the people is essential to expedite the developments.

Absolutely correct Khun Prayut Chan O Cha. 

Well stated and hopefully other departments and civil servants will heed his words and provide better and more effective cooperation amongst each other. Thailand has come along way since Khun Prayut took control and I can only see more job creation, more domestic growth and more infrastructure development taking place throughout Thailand over the next 10-20 years.

Good job again Khun Prayut Chan O Cha 

Image result for pics of khun Prayut chan o cha

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

Well stated and hopefully other departments and civil servants will heed his words and provide better and more effective cooperation amongst each other. Thailand has come along way since Khun Prayut took control and I can only see more job creation, more domestic growth and more infrastructure development taking place throughout Thailand over the next 10-20 years.

Great attempt at comedy!

I lOL'ed very hard!

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

I presume like me , you are unable to find the "sarcasm emoji" !!!

I am not the most clued up on a PM's job description, but isn't what he's suggested actually one of the key roles of himself. 

As he has spent most of his life ordering bootlickers from the army around I guess he doesn't have any skills that link to identifying key areas of economic improvement, eg - those Strykar armoured vehicles and submarines were certainly necessary. 

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

Thailand has come along way since Khun Prayut took control

And not for the better for the alleged sovereignty of the Thai People.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/971646-thailand%E2%80%99s-democracy-index-ranking-continues-to-slide-downward/

• Thailand’s EIU (Economist Intelligence Unit) Democracy Index performance has steadily dropped in the past five years since 2012 having scored 6.55 points until last year when it scored just 4.92 points and was placed in the Hybrid regime group.
  • Thailand’s scores for the past five years are as follows: 6.55 in 2012, 6.25 in 2013, 5.39 in 2014, 5.09 in 2015 and 4.92 in 2016.

Prayut took the country from a "flawed" or "defective" democracy to a lower step of hydrid regime that is a step above authoritarian regime such as China.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The Prime Minister and Defense Minister, Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, has called on civil servants to help develop a better understanding of their work among members of the public, so that they will cooperate willingly with the government to advance the country as planned.

This might be a very disturbing sign of internal revolt.

One might read into his statement as a warning to cooperate (my impression) with Prayut's government.

This suggests a general internal civil service resistance to what might be considered an antithesis to a democratic regime.

Recall that the civil service workers were targeted by PDRC protestors in 2013 and 2014 in their government workplaces to show support for anti-government protests. PDRC protestors occupied civil service offices, blowing whistles, and hanging anti-government banners on the walls. When Prayut overthrew the Yingluck regime he thanked PDRC for their protest role. As the PM from May 2014-March 2019 Prayut has "serenaded" civil service with pay raises and various benefits to allegedly gain their loyalty for his junta government.

Perhaps civil service hasn't returned the degree of loyalty that Prayut expects now as he continues as PM.

Archived