'80 Clean Canals' To Honor His Majesty The King

Jai Dee

'80 Clean Canals' to honor His Majesty the King

The BMA will be cooperating with the Supreme Command Headquarters in cleaning up local irrigation canals in honor of His Majesty the King.

Bangkok Governor Apirak Gosayothin (อภิรักษ์ โกษะโยธิน) and Deputy Supreme Commander Gen Pirote Panichsamai (ไพโรจน์ พานิชสมัย) conducted an initiation ceremony to rejuvenate irrigation canal conditions in the inner Bangkok Metropolitan area. The project aims to clean up core irrigation canal channels by September, and will be expanding coverage to surrounding canals in the near future.

The Bangkok Governor revealed that the project would be called the '80 Clean Canals Project' and would honor His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej on the auspicious occasion of his 80th Cycle Birthday.

More than 2,200 personnel from the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration and the Supreme Command Headquarters will be participating in the program.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 22 March 2007

The BMA will be cooperating with the Supreme Command Headquarters in cleaning up local irrigation canals in honor of His Majesty the King.

Bangkok Governor Apirak Gosayothin (อภิรักษ์ โกษะโยธิน) and Deputy Supreme Commander Gen Pirote Panichsamai (ไพโรจน์ พานิชสมัย) conducted an initiation ceremony to rejuvenate irrigation canal conditions in the inner Bangkok Metropolitan area. The project aims to clean up core irrigation canal channels by September, and will be expanding coverage to surrounding canals in the near future.

The Bangkok Governor revealed that the project would be called the '80 Clean Canals Project' and would honor His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej on the auspicious occasion of his 80th Cycle Birthday.

More than 2,200 personnel from the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration and the Supreme Command Headquarters will be participating in the program.

Excellent! but I think will miss the Klong pong in a funny kinda way?

Excellent! but I think will miss the Klong pong in a funny kinda way?

funny. When I am overseas and I smell sewrage, I think fondly of Thailand....