Trump communication with foreign leader prompted whistleblower complaint -Washington Post

webfact

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I am suggesting from your post, that your objectivity is severely lacking, from being able to have a rationale discourse.

Perhaps all need to await the outcome from the Inspector General?

yes, good idea. then perhaps you can have a word with all the previous posters about the vacuous assumptions and presumptions of guilt. but then I do not see you asking about their "objectivity" at all, is that just an oversight?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, elmrfudd said:

in your mind it is i guess. I guess you can ignore the previous claims made by others as to preconceived guilt and results, that would not be objective though

This is an official complaint from an intelligence person with close connections to POTUS, not some one with a political axe to grind.

Furthermore the Inspector General has deemed the complaint credible. Surely all need to await the outcome.

11 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

you mean the same crew of TVF leftists that have been after the same result for 3 years regardless of actual factual evidence and have been peddling assumptions and innuendos? like that "objectivity"??

the lack of objectivity is precisely the problem.

and some still believe there was no collusion no obstruction 555

3 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

yes, good idea. then perhaps you can have a word with all the previous posters about the vacuous assumptions and presumptions of guilt. but then I do not see you asking about their "objectivity" at all, is that just an oversight?

Seems like it's you who is acting all offended? I wonder why?

Very few people here have posited that the president has done anything nefarious. Sure, it looks unusual, but hey, he dished to Lavrov in the Oval Office so what the heck.

I think most simply want the IC IG to release his report to Congress, as is proscribed by various rules and laws. Surely that's not unrealistic now is it?

I'm sure that call to Vladdy Daddy was really about Siberian Wildfires.

8 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

This is an official complaint from an intelligence person with close connections to POTUS, not some one with a political axe to grind.

Furthermore the Inspector General has deemed the complaint credible. Surely all need to await the outcome.

when did I say we should not wait for the outcome?

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

Your post read as though " nothing to see here, move along" defence without any evidence.

no, but I am sure you saw it that way.

I said the same TVF leftists will make ridiculous assumptions, and they have.

37 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

in your mind it is i guess. I guess you can ignore the previous claims made by others as to preconceived guilt and results, that would not be objective though

Just look at it a bit more objectively. Why do you think the inspector general considers the complaint credible?

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

It may be impossible to remove him.

He has his loyal Quislings in the senate so they'll never convict an impeachment.

If he loses the 2020 election he's already setting up the rationale to not willingly leave office and his heavily armed hard core fans follow him into anything without any critical thinking. 

A LANDSLIDE win by the democrats would be the best bet but not likely because of the pro-republican structure of the electoral college.

You really are full of nonsense sometimes. I dont think I have seen a worse case of TDS. 

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Verifiable true that the electoral college favours the republicans.

Verifiable true that this senate will not impeach Trump.

Yeah and his hardcore heavily armed supporters are going to storm the Whitehouse to keep him in power forever if he decides he is not going to leave. 

5 minutes ago, chokrai said:

Yeah and his hardcore heavily armed supporters are going to storm the Whitehouse to keep him in power forever if he decides he is not going to leave. 

Ok, so you agree with 2 claims in his post, disagree with 1 and find that reason to proclaim the full post nonsense.

6 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Although this could be a serious allegation, I wonder if it would even move the needle.  If Trump were to have offered Putin sanction relief in exchange for $1 billion to Trump's personal account, his supporters probably still won't care.  There is something seriously wrong with these people. 

6 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Although this could be a serious allegation, I wonder if it would even move the needle.  If Trump were to have offered Putin sanction relief in exchange for $1 billion to Trump's personal account, his supporters probably still won't care.  There is something seriously wrong with these people. 

More conspiracy theories

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Who needs conspiracy theories when we have a whistleblower report?

Lets see the report and the transcripts of its subject telephone call.

Wriggle all you wish, this isn’t going to be swept under the carpet.

The Post, which cited two former officials familiar with the matter, said it was not immediately clear which foreign leader Trump was speaking with or what he pledged to deliver

A familiar accusation  by god knows who that are familiar with god knows what lol Your goin to get disappointed again by these gotcha moments, cheer up you'll get a better chance of fulfilling your fantasies in 2020

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

The Post, which cited two former officials familiar with the matter, said it was not immediately clear which foreign leader Trump was speaking with or what he pledged to deliver

A familiar accusation  by god knows who that are familiar with god knows what lol Your goin to get disappointed again by these gotcha moments, cheer up you'll get a better chance of fulfilling your fantasies in 2020

If you believe there’s nothing to worry about, calm down and relax.

22 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

just like some still believe Hilary and Bill are innocent.

Even Mueller said there was no collusion.

"Even Mueller said there was no collusion."

I Think Trump and Barr said it. Trump's supporters definitely say it. Mueller? Not really.

These 11 Mueller Report Myths Just Won’t Die. Here’s Why They’re Wrong

https://time.com/5610317/mueller-report-myths-breakdown/

The first item on the list is exactly that. As if it wasn't done to death on related topics.

Trump is doing exactly what he wanted to do, he is controlling the news cycle!  We're here talking about this "whistle blower"  rather than things that are important.  In the end he'll claim that he can say anything to anybody that he wants to and he has the power to "declassify" anything that he wants to.

Yeah, it would be nice to know but doubt that it is anything that is out of the norm for Trump!

Archived