Trump communication with foreign leader prompted whistleblower complaint -Washington Post

webfact

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Wriggle all you wish, this isn’t going to be swept under the carpet.

Unfortunately it probably will.

The only things he doesn't have in his pocket are the Democratic House and the military, and we know how deft the former is at (not) getting things done.  Sitting with their thumbs up their bums and saying "ooo, he can't do that!" is not very effective.

The US has never had a military putsch, but since 2016 we've been living in a time of firsts.

That Lavrov-Kislyak closed door meeting in the Oval in 2017, where they caught DT giving the Russians classified info (caught him literally via a page out of a John LeCarre book), was the giveaway, and I believe that the intelligence community is dealing with it in their own unannounced way.  If it were a Dem president Fox News would have dedicated weeks of shows to that alone.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, bendejo said:

I believe that the intelligence community is dealing with it in their own unannounced way.

Yeah, they sure are.  Their thumbs are as brown and stinky as the Dem's.

Calm down everybody , the swamp is drained , the wall is built , all the trade wars have been won easily , the US now has the bigliest and bestest healthcare in the universe.

Never in the history of the world have there been so many wins , we celebrate the greatliest orange faced president of all time.

15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And there are still many million Americans who support that moron... 

And a couple or three right here on TVF but others seem to be dropping off or have gone into hiding.

I'm just grateful that the vast majority of TVFers have enough common sense not to be moron-supporters.

My GAWD, what an embarrassment this child-clown is.

4 minutes ago, neeray said:

And a couple or three right here on TVF but they seem to be dropping off or have gone into hiding.

I'm just grateful that the vast majority of TVFers have enough common sense not to be moron-supporters.

My GAWD, what an embarrassment this child-clown is.

In order that we get to Thailand we all share some common traits.

Being able to read signs is always a good thing when making connections at an airport, also being able to follow simple instructions like "make left for gate 15"!! 

I suspect ,many trump supporters would like to post in this forum, but they have all missed their connecting flights when the went right, :tongue: 

UPDATE:

Lawmaker accuses U.S. Justice Department of blocking whistleblower disclosure

By Mark Hosenball and Jonathan Landay

2019-09-19T152341Z_1_LYNXMPEF8I1GI_RTROPTP_4_USA-TRUMP.JPG

U.S. President Donald Trump gestures during his visit to a section of the U.S.-Mexico border wall in Otay Mesa, California, U.S. September 18, 2019. REUTERS/Tom Brenner/File Photo

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. House Intelligence Committee chairman on Thursday accused the Justice Department of blocking intelligence officials from giving Congress a whistleblower complaint reported to involve communications between President Donald Trump and a foreign leader.

Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1124390-lawmaker-accuses-us-justice-department-of-blocking-whistleblower-disclosure/

38 minutes ago, Tug said:

A little bit is beeing reported seems to have something to do with Ukraine 

Oh, I get it now. He probably offered to deliver the rest of Ukraine to Vladdy Daddy.

Up until this FAKE POTUS, I always thought of Russia as an adversary, I never would have imagined that the President of the United States would be pals with the Russian dictator or that Russia would play such a prominent part in US policy.

Just watched Cuomo prime time he was interviewing Rudy seems he’s been in Ukraine trying to dig up dirt on Biden kinda confusing it resembled the jerry springer show more than a news broadcast Berkshire has the it donald trying to use foreign powers to help him again 

5 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

not dropping off, but you can guess what happened to them.

The only guess I would have is that their fearless leader (and idol) has bungled so much that they decided it was time to become less prominent in their defence and praise of him.

Nobody enjoys egg on their face!

But if by some miracle, he wins a second term, they'll be drunk on glee, and they'll be back on TVF.

49 minutes ago, neeray said:

Oh, I get it now. He probably offered to deliver the rest of Ukraine to Vladdy Daddy.

Up until this FAKE POTUS, I always thought of Russia as an adversary, I never would have imagined that the President of the United States would be pals with the Russian dictator or that Russia would play such a prominent part in US policy.

NYT is reporting Trump sought help from the Ukrainian President to create a fake Biden scandal and also reporting that the Whistleblower report includes multiple calls to more than one foreign leader.

The problem Trump now has is the existence of the whistleblower report is known and the Democrat lead House Intelligence Committee have a legal right to see it.

41 minutes ago, Tug said:

Just watched Cuomo prime time he was interviewing Rudy seems he’s been in Ukraine trying to dig up dirt on Biden kinda confusing it resembled the jerry springer show more than a news broadcast Berkshire has the it donald trying to use foreign powers to help him again 

"again" ????   explain that with factual references.

you do not need to "dig it" up, it is in plain sight and on video.

So to use a common trope from the TVF leftists, what are you afraid of?

Was Joe using blackmail when he threatened to withhold Aid

unless the prosecutor looking into his sons obvious dodgy dealings

was not removed?

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

NYT is reporting Trump sought help from the Ukrainian President to create a fake Biden scandal and also reporting that the Whistleblower report includes multiple calls to more than one foreign leader.

The problem Trump now has is the existence of the whistleblower report is known and the Democrat lead House Intelligence Committee have a legal right to see it.

"fake scandal"?????

what is "fake" about threatening to withhold a billion in aid unless you son's prosecutor is dismissed? That is recorded on video and he is bragging about it?

15 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

define that ridiculous statement with actual facts, not an emotional irrational opinion.

You ignore the facts, like that he is braking quite a few laws:

Using his position to make his companies richer

Conspiring with the Russians to win an election

Refusing to give congress data to which they are entitled.

and many, many more.

30 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

"again" ????   explain that with factual references.

you do not need to "dig it" up, it is in plain sight and on video.

So to use a common trope from the TVF leftists, what are you afraid of?

Was Joe using blackmail when he threatened to withhold Aid

unless the prosecutor looking into his sons obvious dodgy dealings

was not removed?

But ...... But.....But..... Biden!

Yet more whataboutary.

30 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

"fake scandal"?????

what is "fake" about threatening to withhold a billion in aid unless you son's prosecutor is dismissed? That is recorded on video and he is bragging about it?

Have you considered a message to Webfact requesting a news item be opened on the subject?

Or are you content to simply troll more whataboutary in an attempt to take this topic of course?!

54 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

You ignore the facts, like that he is braking quite a few laws:

Using his position to make his companies richer

Conspiring with the Russians to win an election

Refusing to give congress data to which they are entitled.

and many, many more.

More conspiracy theories and lies. Mr. Trump was never found to conspire with the russians! Trolling 

55 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

What's really odd about this situation is that, as far as I know, Trump has so far not commented about it. Not exactly typical Trump behavior.

He's setting the trap. It is in Trump's interest to bait the media on this. Exposing Biden's extortion of the previous Ukrainian Government, the bribes given to his son, and Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 election are all the core issues underlying this story. Shinning the light on those things are in Trump's interest. The Left's desperation is becoming their undoing. This is a story they previously avoided talking about at all costs, for obvious reasons. 

So it looks like Rudy ordered the code red?

My goodness, what a performance. Couldn't tell how "fortified" he was, but it looks like he started on the martinis yesterday.

Time to trot out Ms. Conway for some "alternative facts".

One assume that the president is totally innocent of any sort of malfeasance related to telephone discussions with the President of the Ukraine, so expect he'll authorize a release of the whistleblower's complaint, right?

The administration released $250 M today, to the Ukraine, and I assume that doesn't include the extra $140 M "on the side"?

This will end badly; feel so sorry for his family (Tiffany, Barron anyway). They'll have to change their name as trump will be a laughingstock for generations.

15 minutes ago, usviphotography said:

He's setting the trap. It is in Trump's interest to bait the media on this. Exposing Biden's extortion of the previous Ukrainian Government, the bribes given to his son, and Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 election are all the core issues underlying this story. Shinning the light on those things are in Trump's interest. The Left's desperation is becoming their undoing. This is a story they previously avoided talking about at all costs, for obvious reasons. 

Wishful thinking much? As if Trump has the self-discipline to accomplish such a thing.  Biden was carrying out not just American policy but pretty much all interested western democracies in pushing for the ouster of that at best inept prosecutor who failed to go after corruption that was rife in the previous Ukranian governments. As for the "Ukrainian meddling". That's about Ukrainian investigators revealing that a pro Russian political party had made slush fund payments to Paul Manafort. A Ukrainian court ruled that the release of information was illegal. It may have been illegal according to Ukrainian law (it's under appeal), but no evidence has been produced of American involvement in the decision to release that information.

Archived