Do you cheat on wife?

Yinn

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Chazar said:

You might want to check the amount of  moobans in Thailand and report  back

Of course, I can only check the situation of my mooban just like that survey only check the opinions of a handful of people and not the whole population of Thailand.

So your guess is as good as mine.

51 minutes ago, cmsally said:

If I may make a suggestion; maybe not a good idea to start threads that just take multiple supposed quotes and then try to use them as examples. If you are going to use a quote then you need to have evidence of who posted and when. 

Thankyou.

But I think it will make problem with the “personal insult” rule. 

The qoutes real. 

I can mail that if you need.

8 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Of course, I can only check the situation of my mooban just like that survey only check the opinions of a handful of people and not the whole population of Thailand.

So your guess is as good as mine.

I  think they got more  replies than your  mooban

1 hour ago, ThaiPauly said:

Ridiculous thread

1 hour ago, thaibutty said:

OP doesn't like generalizations about Thais and goes on and on to find examples of idiotic foreigners trying to generalize their behaviour on all of us. 

Seems like Thai double standards in full swing... (and I do realize that my own generalization here is exactly what was criticized in the other thread ???? )

59 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Jeff said:

How is nonsense like this not deleted? OP must be massively bored here, like many are.

24 minutes ago, EricTh said:

In general, Thai don't have mistresses. I am living in a mooban and they are all happily married without any mistresses.

I am wary of this survey.

well, they wouldn't bring the mia noi home to the moo baan, would they? 

i can't even count how many cases I know off from friends and family of my wife alone where a husband had a mistress. In my experience it is extremely common

11 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Thankyou.

But I think it will make problem with the “personal insult” rule. 

The qoutes real. 

I can mail that if you need.

How can a quote be a personal insult if they are saying it themselves.

Without using the proper quote mechanism , it simply looks as though you are cherry picking through posts and picking up bits that you disagree with . Also very hard to know the context of these supposed quotes which can lead to the meaning being altered.

The OP is made up of 20 + supposed quotes!

2 minutes ago, cmsally said:

How can a quote be a personal insult if they are saying it themselves.

Without using the proper quote mechanism , it simply looks as though you are cherry picking through posts and picking up bits that you disagree with . Also very hard to know the context of these supposed quotes which can lead to the meaning being altered.

The OP is made up of 20 + supposed quotes!

To add to that, trawling through a posters history could also be viewed as stalking ! and is not advisable.

It is an important subject.

Non-manogamy is so common, but people pretend otherwise. If manogamy is so ideal, we would not even have the discussion.

Biology shows that non-manogamy is part of our genes.

People should just stop judging others.

Most important is what you want. How much will you compromise? After years, a marriage is more of a frienship than sexual. One or both partners may have something outside, to give them sexual fulfilment, but be happy to stay together.

Sex is for sale everywhere in Thailand. It has been part of the culture for hundreds of years and used to be legal and regulated. And Thai women generally accepted husbands visiting prostitutes occasionally. I read a big report on it!

Go anywhere, massage, bars, nightlife and I (white guy) am offered sex for sale, and none of the women I have seen have looked like victims, simply just something they choose to make money.

Affairs often cause trouble, obviously.

I think Yinn is rightfully confused by the tenor of the posts on TVF and the obsession of having sex with and marrying the very people they seem to despise and disparage on these pages.

Historically this is quite common with certain groups, think Africa, India, North America.  Feeling superior to a group of people can often be a strong aphrodisiac and the ability to dominate and subjugate, reinforces a sense of power.

Considering the lifestyle and behavior of many farangs, condemning Thais for being immoral seems quite laughable and hypocritical.????

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Do you cheat on wife.?

Please define cheating.

I guess we can agree if a married guy sees regular another women and he goes out with her and has regular sex with her that is cheating.

How about a guy who goes in a BJ bar, gets his intensive care treatment for 10 minutes and then he walks out again to his loving wife. No kisses, no hugs, and likely he never knew her name or if she told him he forgot it the moment he was done. Is that cheating? Or just fun or pressure relieve?

Or how about buying one or more girls a drink or two or three. For some people that's cheating.

4 minutes ago, mserror said:

...After years, a marriage is more of a frienship than sexual....

.... And Thai women generally accepted husbands visiting prostitutes occasionally. I read a big report on it!...

Sad but true

Not true, they are afraid about dirty IST 

and they do not like at all the idea about the household money spending in another girl

sad too

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Please define cheating.

I guess we can agree if a married guy sees regular another women and he goes out with her and has regular sex with her that is cheating.

How about a guy who goes in a BJ bar, gets his intensive care treatment for 10 minutes and then he walks out again to his loving wife. No kisses, no hugs, and likely he never knew her name or if she told him he forgot it the moment he was done. Is that cheating? Or just fun or pressure relieve?

Or how about buying one or more girls a drink or two or three. For some people that's cheating.

I'd stick my neck out and say that Yinn is talking about penetration .......

7 minutes ago, geronimo said:
9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Please define cheating.

I'd stick my neck out and say that Yinn is talking about penetration .......

The logical follow up is obviously: define penetration ???? 

I'm not sure why all the quotes are added when your just asking the question do you cheat on your wife. Anyway, my answer is no, I don't. I think it depends on your relationship and outlook though.

Some people are in relationships and don't love each other anymore. People change and not always for the good. Being stuck in a relationships can sometimes be easier than having to divorce. Others may have different rules to their marriage and are more open to the idea that sex is sex, and is only a small part of a relationship. People lose interest in sex with the same person over time. People have different sex drives. They may still love each other and work well together, but the sex issue can get in the way. If a woman had no sex drive but was a really nice woman it could be easier for her to let her man play away rather than him constantly pester her for sex. All just a few examples to show that we are all different and its not always black and white.

31 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

I think Yinn is rightfully confused by the tenor of the posts on TVF and the obsession of having sex with and marrying the very people they seem to despise and disparage on these pages.

Feeling superior to a group of people can often be a strong aphrodisiac and the ability to dominate and subjugate, reinforces a sense of power.

Considering the lifestyle and behavior of many farangs, condemning Thais for being immoral seems quite laughable and hypocritical.????

EXACTLY what I try to say. EXACTLY 

Read his quote, he say he not like Thai, hate us, but he married to thai, live in Thailand. 

I am only ask why?

Thankyou villagefarang for understanding. I though it obvious, but my English is poor, so the people can not understand me. 

They just want kill the witch.

Archived