BANGKOK
quandow

Why Bother With The 800k Baht Method?

12 minutes ago, giddyup said:

That "pile of similar documents" may get entered on the computer later. I can't believe they would instigate that procedure without any proof that you complied.

and they sure would not leave a possible fining fee income unused ….

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

and they sure would not leave a possible fining fee income unused ….

When I renewed my extension a couple of months ago, the gave me the paperwork about reporting with a ban book update in 90 days, but never noticed if there was a penalty for non-compliance, but imagine there would have to be.

I am really curious as to what happens if somebody don't go to immig. and let them have a look at the bankbook.

Since there're no records of the visit, can somebody argue that they have been there?

12 minutes ago, giddyup said:

When I renewed my extension a couple of months ago, the gave me the paperwork about reporting with a ban book update in 90 days, but never noticed if there was a penalty for non-compliance, but imagine there would have to be.

here my anonymized copy ,I asked when travelling … if by any date of return I come in to 24 hours after arrival later if it is O.K. the answer of the ret.ext. desk lady was a ..smile and O.K. nod

90 day notice bank saldo.png

Edited by david555
  • Like 2