Kanchanaburi better to go with group or by myself

kingstonkid

36 minutes ago, ylmiri said:

No, in Japan I was busy with the women and I didn't read much about the education department attempt to white wash their war time history.

I want to tell the japanese tourist Japan is a fascist country worship the state and the emperor. They should not be happy seeing the bridge because it was built on the blood of all allies army and asian slaves.

I want them japanese tourists to be ashamed and buy me a beer and a dinner as a gesture of being sorry for all the crimes committed during ww2.

I will graciously accept such apologies and drink my Chang beer and eat my green curry chicken.

Perhaps you should take your message to many different countries in the world since they were not innocent at some point in the world history either. But I guess you just want to highlight this “one”. And besides that is there anything special about Japanese race that you call them racist ?!!! I believe that it should be called “Nationalism” rather than racism. 

One last thing, why don’t you get busy with women (as you said) again and forget the whole thing. Change your dealer or the brand you use, trust me it works.

I usually travel everywhere by my self. Thailand is very easy and sociable. You dont need a group, stuck with bores  forcee to share vehicles,  waiting around to be picked up and dropped off.  The big festival is coming up there so a group might be useful to hire a raft to watch the sound and light show with fireworks and war reenactments...Great fun on top of the sad cemetries and JEATH museum.

1 hour ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Nonsense.  The city like the rest of Thailand is very very safe compared to the west..at any time of day or night.

The advise I gave him is sound advise for any city anywhere...when you are unfamiliar with the places one might get into trouble walking alone at night...

No one but YOU would think of comparing his stay with Western cities...your biases are well documented...????

7 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

The advise I gave him is sound advise for any city anywhere...when you are unfamiliar with the places one might get into trouble walking alone at night...

No one but YOU would think of comparing his stay with Western cities...your biases are well documented...????

I agree with SunnyBoy, i never feel threatened or scared after dark here anywhere i've been in 20+ years.

Archived