BANGKOK
colinchaffers

What Tv channel will broadcast the RWC in Thailand

I'm struggling to find a Sports Channel that will be broadcasting the Rugby World Cup in Thailand, all my normal channels of information are void of information.   

It's not looking good is it, just knew that True Visions wouldn't have it, they disappoint every single time while ripping off their customers to boot.

You won't find it anywhere except on a stream, it's on ITV in the UK, I have a site where ITV streams perfectly and is free..mail me if you want the link.

• Like 1

Truevision always disappoint and are liars as well. Several people have contacted them over the past few weeks, their response was yes, we ll be showing it wait for announcement. No announcement. No coverage it seems, absolutely useless as per usual.

beIN Sports has the RWC. I got their football-only package and every time I use it, I get adverts for the Rugby World Cup. They seem to be offering two RWC packages, one for 1,120 Baht, another for 1,600 but I don't see any difference between them.

Screenshot_20190919-184819.png

• Like 2

Use Rugbypass - very reliable, even gave me a free month when they screwed up on one game + you can re-schedule your game watching if the missus is giving you grief for too much screen time and only watch highlights of the less important games.

I have no affiliation, just a strong dislike of True and their ways.

Try FWIPTV.com for 300 baht a month. They have Sky Sport, BT Sport, BeIN and other channels.

14 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

beIN Sports has the RWC. I got their football-only package and every time I use it, I get adverts for the Rugby World Cup. They seem to be offering two RWC packages, one for 1,120 Baht, another for 1,600 but I don't see any difference between them.

Screenshot_20190919-184819.png

That is very helpful information, thank you.  I had not realised that Bein Sports, via True, had a RWC package.  I shall make enquires.  I have access to other ways of watching it, but you are never quite sure how reliable they will be, especially with a recent clampdown on IPTV broadcasts. 

11 minutes ago, mikosan said:

That is very helpful information, thank you.  I had not realised that Bein Sports, via True, had a RWC package.  I shall make enquires.  I have access to other ways of watching it, but you are never quite sure how reliable they will be, especially with a recent clampdown on IPTV broadcasts. 

Unfortunately I have just contacted True who inform me their contract with Bein Sport has expired therefore you cannot get any Bein Sport packages on True.  Typical.

I believe you can watch it on ITV using a VPN.

How to watch ITV abroad? By using a VPN, you can access all programs from ITV for free on all your devices and enjoy your British telly outside UK. Whether you are in France, Germany, Thailand, America, Canada or anywhere else in the world, watching ITV player abroad has never been easier.

• Like 1

If problems with the above. try 

Videos aren't playing on the website

We don’t want anything getting in the way of you and your favourite shows! If you're experiencing any freezing, buffering, error messages or a blank screen please try the steps below:

1. Clear your cache
  2. Clear your cookies
  3. Check your internet speed(you’ll need at least 800kbps to play our videos and ITV Hub will adjust your viewing experience depending on your internet speed)
  4. Try a different browser

If you are still having problems after trying the steps above, please get in touch.

3 hours ago, PaoloR said:

Use Rugbypass - very reliable, even gave me a free month when they screwed up on one game + you can re-schedule your game watching if the missus is giving you grief for too much screen time and only watch highlights of the less important games.

I have no affiliation, just a strong dislike of True and their ways.

rugby pass are not showing the world cup and when i decided not to renew my subs because of this they still took another year with their renewal system . you cannot cancel it they have to . a scam /
  It is being shown on itv in uk so i subscribed to tvmucho  for about 48 euro a year and watch all uk tv and some on demand including the world cup rugby games 

hi,

do somebody can advice popular pub in BKK who broadcast for sure the RWC?

thx

I hope to be watching it through an android box. EirSport1 says they are showing all games. Will know this afternoon if it works.

1 hour ago, yuyiinthesky said:

The Rugby World Cup is on ITV 1 and 4 in the UK. These channels are on IPTV with TeatimeTV. Thus you can watch the Rugby World Cup with TeatimeTV, which works fine also in Thailand.

Teatime tv was free until it was hijacked. Now they ask 600 bt/month for what used to be free.

Much better value iptv deals around.