What Tv channel will broadcast the RWC in Thailand

Truevision always disappoint and are liars as well. Several people have contacted them over the past few weeks, their response was yes, we ll be showing it wait for announcement. No announcement. No coverage it seems, absolutely useless as per usual.

Use Rugbypass - very reliable, even gave me a free month when they screwed up on one game + you can re-schedule your game watching if the missus is giving you grief for too much screen time and only watch highlights of the less important games.

I have no affiliation, just a strong dislike of True and their ways.

14 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

beIN Sports has the RWC. I got their football-only package and every time I use it, I get adverts for the Rugby World Cup. They seem to be offering two RWC packages, one for 1,120 Baht, another for 1,600 but I don't see any difference between them.

Screenshot_20190919-184819.png

That is very helpful information, thank you.  I had not realised that Bein Sports, via True, had a RWC package.  I shall make enquires.  I have access to other ways of watching it, but you are never quite sure how reliable they will be, especially with a recent clampdown on IPTV broadcasts. 

11 minutes ago, mikosan said:

That is very helpful information, thank you.  I had not realised that Bein Sports, via True, had a RWC package.  I shall make enquires.  I have access to other ways of watching it, but you are never quite sure how reliable they will be, especially with a recent clampdown on IPTV broadcasts. 

Unfortunately I have just contacted True who inform me their contract with Bein Sport has expired therefore you cannot get any Bein Sport packages on True.  Typical.

I believe you can watch it on ITV using a VPN.

How to watch ITV abroad? By using a VPN, you can access all programs from ITV for free on all your devices and enjoy your British telly outside UK. Whether you are in France, Germany, Thailand, America, Canada or anywhere else in the world, watching ITV player abroad has never been easier.

If problems with the above. try 

Videos aren't playing on the website

We don’t want anything getting in the way of you and your favourite shows! If you're experiencing any freezing, buffering, error messages or a blank screen please try the steps below:

1. Clear your cache
  2. Clear your cookies
  3. Check your internet speed(you’ll need at least 800kbps to play our videos and ITV Hub will adjust your viewing experience depending on your internet speed)
  4. Try a different browser

If you are still having problems after trying the steps above, please get in touch.

3 hours ago, PaoloR said:

Use Rugbypass - very reliable, even gave me a free month when they screwed up on one game + you can re-schedule your game watching if the missus is giving you grief for too much screen time and only watch highlights of the less important games.

rugby pass are not showing the world cup and when i decided not to renew my subs because of this they still took another year with their renewal system . you cannot cancel it they have to . a scam /
  It is being shown on itv in uk so i subscribed to tvmucho  for about 48 euro a year and watch all uk tv and some on demand including the world cup rugby games 

1 hour ago, yuyiinthesky said:

The Rugby World Cup is on ITV 1 and 4 in the UK. These channels are on IPTV with TeatimeTV. Thus you can watch the Rugby World Cup with TeatimeTV, which works fine also in Thailand.

Teatime tv was free until it was hijacked. Now they ask 600 bt/month for what used to be free.

Much better value iptv deals around.

2 hours ago, mikosan said:

It's nothing to do with True, it's beIN Sports on its own, as a totally independent entity. The screen I showed is from the beIN Sports Connect App. You can install it on a portable device and subscribe from there. I happen to think it's vastly over-priced but then I'm not a massive rugby fan. They're the only ones with the legal rights to show it in Thailand, if that's what you're looking for.

2 hours ago, bamboozle said:

rugby pass are not showing the world cup and when i decided not to renew my subs because of this they still took another year with their renewal system . you cannot cancel it they have to . a scam /
  It is being shown on itv in uk so i subscribed to tvmucho  for about 48 euro a year and watch all uk tv and some on demand including the world cup rugby games 

+1 for TVMucho.com - around £40 per year, has 36 live UK channels (including ITV). Had it 2 years works great. Correction - it works great on my Macbook, my LG Smart TV is problematic, sometimes it works sometimes not.

I signed up originally for F1 live on Channel 4 but now have to settle for watching the recorded version as it's not covered live now, which stays available for a week. Just have to avoid hearing the results beforehand!

6 hours ago, PaoloR said:

Hi. I checked this site online, and it looks quite good for the price ( 900 Baht a month.) However I was not sure about the world cup so messaged them. They replied they cannot cover the world cup, only post results and stats.

8 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Once again. Use 'Browsec' free VPN. Place yourself as being in UK and you can watch RWC for free on ITV. Just done a test run and all appears to be working. ????

Hi IB, I'll be doing the same. I use a cheap paid VPN now as the free ones I tried in the past used to buffer and drop out when I was watching programs with a lot of traffic. The new one works nicely. In conjunction with fibre optic I get seamless viewing.

Another solution is FilmOn Tv, it's web-based with Apple and Android apps, it's 600THB a month for HQ pictures.

On the apps you only get a few minutes free viewing before they go blank, on my pc it seems like it's not restricted but only SD, there only 20 UK channels, looks like freeview, so on Sky.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, colinchaffers said:

Tell us more about your VPN, who do use? What does it cost? What tv do you have access too?

I have already stated that I am using 'Browsec'. It's a free Google App. It costs zilch as it is free if you use UK, Singapore, Netherlands or the USA. Any other country and you can subscribe. But you don't wanna do that as to get free RWC you need to be logged on with the UK VPN. Log on using any other country and it won't work because you can only get free ITV if you live in the UK or use a UK VPN. 

So doing as I say you can be watching live RWC free at 12 noon today Thai time in your home on your computer or on TV by using an HMDI cable.

Watched the Japan game yesterday and had a few hitches due to buffering, if that's the word. But on the whole very good.

Dunno if I'm allowed to post this link.   https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/browsec-vpn-free-and-unli/omghfjlpggmjjaagoclmmobgdodcjboh

Ho I forgot. When registering to use ITV they ask for your postcode. Do not post your Thai one. Just post any old UK postcode. I hope that's all clear?   uk.gif

4 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

I have already stated that I am using 'Browsec'. It's a free Google App. It costs zilch as it is free if you use UK, Singapore, Netherlands or the USA. Any other country and you can subscribe. But you don't wanna do that as to get free RWC you need to be logged on with the UK VPN. Log on using any other country and it won't work because you can only get free ITV if you live in the UK or use a UK VPN. 

So doing as I say you can be watching live RWC free at 12 noon Thai time in you home on your computer or TV by using an HMDI cable.

Watched the Japan game yesterday and had a few hitches due to buffering, if that's the word. But on the whole very good.

Dunno if I'm allowed to post this link.   https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/browsec-vpn-free-and-unli/omghfjlpggmjjaagoclmmobgdodcjboh

Me too, have been using Browsec for a couple of years easy to turn on/off and switch countries!

10 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

Me too, have been using Browsec for a couple of years easy to turn on/off and switch countries!

Yep great. I can't for the life of me think why everyone isn't using it. It's FREE for gawds sake.

Edit: ITV are also showing highlights of games if you missed the live games. Very thoughtful of them.

Archived