What Tv channel will broadcast the RWC in Thailand

13 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

ITV on a UK VPN worked. A few buffering probs but totally free and acceptable, Bring the rest on.

but will work on any VPN ….  doesn't necessarily have to be a UK VPN … correct ??

I have a VPN …. can I google ITV  ?? and select the game ??  thanks

9 minutes ago, steven100 said:

but will work on any VPN ….  doesn't necessarily have to be a UK VPN … correct ??

I have a VPN …. can I google ITV  ?? and select the game ??  thanks

Your VPN has to be set to UK. You cannot access ITV unless you live in the UK. I've already stated this. Download 'Browsec'. Simple enough. Select your VPN as UK. No fee payable. 

Then log in to ITV.com. Register. No charges.  Press 'Watch Live' at the top of the screen and use the TV guide.

1 minute ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

You VPN has to be set to UK. You cannot access ITV unles you live in the UK. I've already stated this. Download 'Browsec'. Simple enough. Select your VPN as UK. No fee payable. 

Then log in to ITV.com. Register. No charges.  Press 'Watch Live' at the top of the screen and use the TV guide.

thanks,  I can set my VPN server to the UK … no problem …. then just google ITV.com and register ...

to easy campeesie ….

4 minutes ago, steven100 said:

thanks,  I can set my VPN server to the UK … no problem …. then just google ITV.com and register ...

to easy campeesie ….

All's good. Your VPN HAS TO SHOW YOU ARE WATCHING FROM WITHIN THE UK to get ITV to work.

18 hours ago, Ashto said:

I am in Bangkok right now and tried to subscribe to beIN and got this:

beIN is not available in your region.”

B29C0730-05E6-4779-9740-CA2BB4DC1B4B.png

That's because beIN Sports is available in various different regions of the world and you've gone to the site for a different region.

Here's the link for beIN Sports Thailand:

beIN Sports Connect Thailand 

17 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

ITV on a UK VPN worked. A few buffering probs but totally free and acceptable, Bring the rest on.

I just tried installing Browsec. At least on my Android device, the UK Server(s) are not free. They only offer 3 free locations, US, Netherlands and Singapore. If I try to use the UK, it says I can do so for one week for free, after which it will start charging the credit card connected to my Google Play account.

What OS are you using Browsec on?

IMG_20190921_133140.png

7 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

What OS are you using Browsec on?

Chrome and I've always had a choice of 4 countries. I'm currently using the UK VPN. And I've just checked again and it still one of the four. And all 4 can also be obtained as 'Premium' as well. I've no idea as to what 'Premium' gets you but I'm happy with the free service.

13 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Chrome and I've always had a choice of 4 countries. I'm currently using the UK VPN. And I've just checked again and it still one of the four. And all 4 can also be obtained as 'Premium' as well. I've no idea as to what 'Premium' gets you but I'm happy with the free service.

Do you mean the Chrome OS - running on a Chromebook? Or do you mean the Chrome browser and if so, are you running it on Android, Windows, iOS or Linux (or some other OS)? As I say, with Browsec on my Android device (Huawei M3), there are only 3 free locations (Netherlands, Singapore & US). This is stated in the following message that comes up on the screen

IMG_20190922_102924.png

41 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

OK, I'll try that - I have a laptop running Windows, though I don't normally use it to stream to my TV, as I don't find the quality/reliability as good as an Android/Chromecast combination.

Archived