TM28 in Hua Hin after returning from Malaysia trip

Confused beyond belief now

Up till a few days ago you leave come back fill a TM30..that i understand

Whats this TM 28 (isn't it a change of address form, i can truly say i have never ever even seen one) so why fill that out?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, poohy said:

Whats this TM 28 (isn't it a change of address form, i can truly say i have never ever even seen one) so why fill that out?

I filled one out once, when I moved house. that should be the only time you need a TM28, when you change address without leaving the country at the time of moving.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mike787 said:

Well, that is impressive, I/we can ONLY hope your experience is the new standard of this immigration.....NOT likely, rather akin to a rare UFO citing.  However, I am glad your experience was so wonderful.

Hua  Hin special, cant publicise it.

• Like 2

TM28 is the document used to comply with section 37 of the Immigration Act that requires reporting when on moves residence and when one travels out of province. TM30 would have been the correct form per section 38. TM28 is rarely used though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chazar said:

Always  found  Hua  Hin TERRIBLE.......I "have" to say this and I know NCC1701 blah blah will verify it's  true.

i was just about to say this story is complete BS. Hua Hin is the worst place in the world. please don't come here.

Once it took 3 minutes to do my 90 day reporting. please no more reports about Hua Hin. its radioactive. you will die. soi dogs. rats. snakes.  

I thought it was a TM30 when you came back from overseas

4 hours ago, poohy said:

Confused beyond belief now

Up till a few days ago you leave come back fill a TM30..that i understand

Me too