After 3 years

georgegeorgia

Back in in july 2015 met a ladywho i fell for and we seen each other a lot on my visits 

fast foward to july 2016 and i decided she should come to Australia, she was excited , paid a visa agent i think then was 25,000 baht and he got it for us 

i had met her family, parents etc from Sakon akon ,stayed at the family house etc

in November 2016 she was supposed to come to Australia, however she blocked me on FB , messenger etc 

i sent money to her friends to find out what happened to her, she had found a israeli guy in Phuket who owned a restaurant and moved in with him 

fast forward to last week, i get messages and pics of her in hospital 

the pics look genuine , she has some tumour in the throat 

now she didnt message / mention anything about the last  3 years and either did i, it was just her asking how i was , telling me she is in hospital etc , not asking for money and I wouldn’t give it anyway 

after some of ours conversation on this facebook messenger , i said take care and signed off 

again still receiving messages however i haven’t answered 

now let me say this, i was heartbroken back then when she did this to me , i had plans for us to be together, spent a lot of money etc ,and was deeply hurt

now i have lost that feelings for her , i have a little sympathy and really want to ask what the F went on those years ago ???

So why nw, after 3 years?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy to look back, people have 20/20 vision in hindsight.

Let it go, dont look back, you were hurt, you've moved on, why open an old wound.

She probably was lying in hospital wondering who next etc(easy money for hospital ?) and the easy option is revisiting previous relationships.

You did the right thing, leave it, keep moving forward. (IMHO)

14 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

So why nw, after 3 years?

Do you expect a logical answer?

Maybe she was bored and sent everybody in her phone some messages.

There can be hundred different reasons and I doubt she spent more than a second thinking about if she should send you a message or not.

Reality is she ignored you for a long time. Now she is in need and you get a message. And I am sure she would say thank you if you see her and/or help her. But then when she is fine again don't expect to live with her happily ever after.

Some all you need is too share and tell your story in order to feel better, many of us have been there and done that me included, so as they say, look forward and soldier on, life is much more important to dwell on a <deleted>ty past...

We either think with the brain or with the "heart", one or the other will rule!

You have the option of thinking with your heart and getting in touch or

Thinking with your head and ignoring her.

The choice is yours?

PS

Isn't the interweb great, I can give out advice on TVF ???? 

Don't pay too much attention to this post as I would be the last person to go to for advice! never been asked before ???? 

Quite a few years ago a mate had a connection with some girl in a Pattaya bar, just a bit of texting then all of a sudden he got a photo on his phone from some other girl, her friend.

The photo showed this girl on a bed with her head bandaged, the attached message said she had a brain tumor. They needed 20000baht urgently as she required an operation.

I am pretty sure he never sent any money.

The thing is within a couple weeks she was back on a barstool with new glasses and a white tooth smile.

It’s up to you mate.

You can never really know why the sudden contact, but you have stated you have no feelings after being left high and dry.

There is a reason that our "ex" is our ex. 

In this case immaterial of her reasons for contacting you, you should protect yourself, and exercise emotional intelligence for self preservation.

Its karma. I went through exactly the same thing. Gave up my life back home, spent 5 years depleting my own life and finances. In the end it was me that ended it. Selfish, entitled, greedy grubs. I still ponder what happened looking for a logical answer. I just dont think there is one. Close the book on that chapter of your life and move on...and please dont shed a tear for her. Mine ended up contracting HIV hahaha. Hasnt stopped her going back to work in a bar in Pattaya though

She blocked you on FB - now do the same to her.

She dumped you for the Israeli guy and just blocked you out.

Maybe now she's ill and wanting money for treatment he's dumped her. And she's working through old bf's to see whose feeling generous.

Sorry if that sounds cynical. But move on mate. 

Just trying to make good with all those she’s wronged before she passes, don’t be angry with her, forgiveness is something she could do with in her final days. I wouldn’t be paying hospital bills though.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Mate,if you have read my recent travails,it's more than likely a scam,,3 years,surely your over her,why did you not block her when she blocked you, she may be sick so what,look how she treated you. These girls don't love us,they have been in the bar so long that emotion if was there in the first place withered and died a long time ago,forget and block her buddy.

12 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

Just trying to make good with all those she’s wronged before she passes, don’t be angry with her, forgiveness is something she could do with in her final days. I wouldn’t be paying hospital bills though.

Well , apart from Thai girls can do no wrong , even if they do wrong , thats always because someone else caused them to do it

Archived