After 3 years

georgegeorgia

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Brer said:

Quite a few years ago a mate had a connection with some girl in a Pattaya bar, just a bit of texting then all of a sudden he got a photo on his phone from some other girl, her friend.

The photo showed this girl on a bed with her head bandaged, the attached message said she had a brain tumor. They needed 20000baht urgently as she required an operation.

I am pretty sure he never sent any money.

The thing is within a couple weeks she was back on a barstool with new glasses and a white tooth smile.

It’s up to you mate.

It's funny 20k seems to be always the initial request lol. The only difference with them is how fast they come out of the blocks. Usually 2 weeks, sometimes sooner. You would think with the strengthening of the baht they would drop it back somewhat 5555. There has to be a bar girl school in Pattaya somewhere? They all have exactly the same MO ????????

I had a woman like this.   Started in 1972 when we were living in the same apartment complex.  Went on and off for nearly 20 years.....didn't stop until after I got married to my Thai wife in 1988.  On and off with no consistency, and never for very long at one time.  Leave it alone would be my advice......it will never be what you want it to be.

My friend, the ultimate answer will be that she's looking for money. She may have opted for a subtle long route to the question, but it will come. My advice is simple. NEVER go backwards in Thailand. She didn't wait for you, she 'traded up' to the Israeli guy. When she asks, do direct her to that guy and say you are not in a position to help her financially. Then GET OFF THE PHONE or end the email. It can be heart wrenching here, but you must be stoic and remember that she was the one that ghosted you!

Hate to ditto the cynical line here.

But the truth more than likely is, if she really is sick she's opened up all her ex 'clients' contacts and sent them exactly the same message.

And Yes, the request for 'help' will be sent to the same client list within a couple of weeks.

Block her on fb, then you won't go through this emotional turmoil again

23 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

i was heartbroken back then when she did this to me

The answer to your questions are right under your nose, just ask yourself, if she really loved me, would she have cut me off as she did, and the answer is NO, so she was enjoying the free ride, milking the cow for what she could, sorry I say cow, don't take it personally.

Count yourself lucky she went for the Israeli with the restaurant who was perhaps more established than you, more easily a bigger fish, suffice to say woman, not just Thai women, are cunning, but as we are talking Thai women, have seen guys loose huge sums of money after building them houses, buying them nice cars etc etc etc, and then the Thai guy moves in some time later.

I would put it down to this, someone up there was looking out for you, because it could have been a lot worse, last casualty I heard up the road was a bloke from QLD who was a retired school teacher, married to a Thai girl for I believe 5 years and had a son around the same age, now whether that was entrapment I don't know, but as I said they are cunning, anyway, he finds out he has skin cancer, returns to Australia for treatment, she arranges for the cops to make up a story when he returns that the banks have asked the police to remove the occupants as the wife borrowed 5 million baht against the house and is in default, she knowing he doesn't have that kind of money laying around and will move, she was in Pattaya at the time, the husband moved into the mother-in laws in the village up the road, cars were put at her friends houses until she returned, in all he spent 12 million on the land and house, got ripped hard by the brother-in-law "builder" who was driving a new Ford Ranger when the house was built.

The bloke has gone back to Australia with stage 4 cancer, he has left his son behind because none of his grown up kids in Australia want the burden, fortunately for him he has a property to live in, in QLD until he either recovers or passes, now if that doesn't turn you off what could have potentially been you, then I don't know what to say, but one of many stories, and this is hearsay from the village gossip, so I cannot confirm it as being gospel, but if the village people know what's going on, it has some substance. 

Latest is she has another Aussie and a Frenchman at the moment and one of them is in the village with her, another unsuspecting farang/lamb ready to be slaughtered, suffice to say would love to bump into the bloke for a quick yarn, but then again, wouldn't want to get caught up in it, especially when she is in with the cops, could prove to be a bad experience for me, regardless, it's not my bloody business, everyone has to look out for themselves.

Keep swimming, your lucky she let you off of the hook, send her nothing, she isn't worthy of you even taking the time, don't look for answers, because it's more than likely she would feed you lies anyway, e.g. I really wanted to be with you but my parents didn't want me to go to Australia and then this Israeli guy I was seeing before your time rang me and told me to come back to him, and my parents said yes, because because him have a business and is younger yiatta yiatta yiatta, but my heart was always with you, I thought of you often, I didn't love or feel for him, now that I sick he not even help me, but I know there is good people like you in this world, even if you not help me, you care, (background violin music playing), sorry I bother you, not want to upset you but not know who to call, which means you were at the bottom of the list, sorry to say.

They have certainly improved, last I heard it was mama/papa sick, or buffalo catch mama/papa sick and die, need to buy mama/papa buffalo so they can work, sucker born every minute, and your not one, so keep swimming, miss right is just around the corner, we hope, keep your finances separate, give only what your prepared to lose, and have a plan B to exit quicksmart when and if the demands are fast coming.

Best of luck. 

SHE contacted you for one reason and one reason ONLY...    The Israeli buggered her off long ago, she has gone to every farang she knows looking for money, They all told her ________ OFF~!!

So she thought.....why not, so she came to you.

GIVE HER NOTHING.........ABSOLUTELY NOTHING~!!

You will be smartest to just BLOCK her and never lQQk back

Archived