After 3 years

georgegeorgia

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

The answer to your questions are right under your nose, just ask yourself, if she really loved me, would she have cut me off as she did, and the answer is NO, so she was enjoying the free ride, milking the cow for what she could, sorry I say cow, don't take it personally.

Count yourself lucky she went for the Israeli with the restaurant who was perhaps more established than you, more easily a bigger fish, suffice to say woman, not just Thai women, are cunning, but as we are talking Thai women, have seen guys loose huge sums of money after building them houses, buying them nice cars etc etc etc, and then the Thai guy moves in some time later.

I would put it down to this, someone up there was looking out for you, because it could have been a lot worse, last casualty I heard up the road was a bloke from QLD who was a retired school teacher, married to a Thai girl for I believe 5 years and had a son around the same age, now whether that was entrapment I don't know, but as I said they are cunning, anyway, he finds out he has skin cancer, returns to Australia for treatment, she arranges for the cops to make up a story when he returns that the banks have asked the police to remove the occupants as the wife borrowed 5 million baht against the house and is in default, she knowing he doesn't have that kind of money laying around and will move, she was in Pattaya at the time, the husband moved into the mother-in laws in the village up the road, cars were put at her friends houses until she returned, in all he spent 12 million on the land and house, got ripped hard by the brother-in-law "builder" who was driving a new Ford Ranger when the house was built.

The bloke has gone back to Australia with stage 4 cancer, he has left his son behind because none of his grown up kids in Australia want the burden, fortunately for him he has a property to live in, in QLD until he either recovers or passes, now if that doesn't turn you off what could have potentially been you, then I don't know what to say, but one of many stories, and this is hearsay from the village gossip, so I cannot confirm it as being gospel, but if the village people know what's going on, it has some substance. 

Latest is she has another Aussie and a Frenchman at the moment and one of them is in the village with her, another unsuspecting farang/lamb ready to be slaughtered, suffice to say would love to bump into the bloke for a quick yarn, but then again, wouldn't want to get caught up in it, especially when she is in with the cops, could prove to be a bad experience for me, regardless, it's not my bloody business, everyone has to look out for themselves.

Keep swimming, your lucky she let you off of the hook, send her nothing, she isn't worthy of you even taking the time, don't look for answers, because it's more than likely she would feed you lies anyway, e.g. I really wanted to be with you but my parents didn't want me to go to Australia and then this Israeli guy I was seeing before your time rang me and told me to come back to him, and my parents said yes, because because him have a business and is younger yiatta yiatta yiatta, but my heart was always with you, I thought of you often, I didn't love or feel for him, now that I sick he not even help me, but I know there is good people like you in this world, even if you not help me, you care, (background violin music playing), sorry I bother you, not want to upset you but not know who to call, which means you were at the bottom of the list, sorry to say.

They have certainly improved, last I heard it was mama/papa sick, or buffalo catch mama/papa sick and die, need to buy mama/papa buffalo so they can work, sucker born every minute, and your not one, so keep swimming, miss right is just around the corner, we hope, keep your finances separate, give only what your prepared to lose, and have a plan B to exit quicksmart when and if the demands are fast coming.

Best of luck. 

It wouldn’t be an Isaan woman by any chance ..? ´cause I’m French and she went for an American. Sure age difference plzys: better use a 55 yo than a 69, I guess.. I mean .. years old ????

This could be a scam designed by her Israeli boyfriend. Scam can be sophisticated and convincing. I read in paper a Singapore lady business woman was scammed by a Nigerian. She even flew to Nigeria to check out the company. She didn't know that in Nigeria there are companies that help scammers to set up a false front for office and even provide secretary to do the typing.

She said the company had stainless steel letters of company name on the outside of the wall beside the door. All very convincing and she was scammed when she pumped in the investment money.

This lady wrote in details how she was scammed to the Singapore newspaper to warn others. It made very interesting reading.

Imagine country bumpkins in some unknown Nigerian village can scam people in big sophisticated cities. They must be good at this game.

If I were you I will play along and see how she goes about with her scam. As long as you have no feeling for her you would not fall for the scam. She will use your weakness to fall for the scam, your empathy, your desire to help someone in distress. Go on play along, it's an interesting game.

2 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

You have made the decision to NOT send her money. Good, then go ahead and ask her what went on. No money involved then you have nothing to lose. Satisfy your couriosity. Pleas post her reply.

This is bad advice. Do you think he will get an honest answer? Whatever happened in no time she will have him believing it was all his fault and running to her aid. I wouldn't even communicate with her. Like dancing with the devil ,sticking a finger in an infected tooth. You start communicating with her and you will be wanting to believe her lies. It already sounds like you are vulnerable and would be susceptable to any pack of lies she told you, and you could satisfy yourself she REALLY does love you. Many of us have been through the same thing and I dare say we told ourselves more lies than the girl did. In the first year long distance relationship with mine I saw so many red flags but just couldn't shut the door on it. i wish I had. You say you don't have any feelings but there must be something nagging at you or you wouldn't be asking the question.

4 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

There has to be a bar girl school in Pattaya somewhere?

The bars are the school, the other girls are the teachers... after 2 days, you get to be a teacher too... 

4 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

somewhat 5555

??? The other night I kept dreaming of #5... i woke up and looked at the clock 5:55... I looked at the calendar, May 5th, 5/5... I decided to go to the racetrack... I waited for the fifth race... I bet $55 on the number 5 horse...

He came in 5th.... 

Blocking you on fb three years ago without explanation is a sign of lack of empathy towards you. That should be enough to not wanting to have anything to do with her. I also suspect she’s after money. Obviously she won’t ask it straightaway, she’s not that stupid. She’s trying to penetrate into your emotion then drop the bombshell.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

12 hours ago, Beggar said:

Looks like a fake post. If not the answer is simple - send her as much money as you can - don't hesitate to take credits. 

No its not a " fake post" as you kindly put it.

This happened in mid late 2016.

Had a wonderful visa agent up near Big C pattaya work hard to get her a visa and i was actually surprised he done it.

Worse thing for me was he emailed me later to say she went in to denand a 500 baht refund over some issue.

Then of course to this day enbarrassment after telling all my friends she was arriving for xmas 2016 to Australia.

I went bsck to Thailand a few times 2017 and 2018 never saw her, i think i used that facebook messenger thing but there was no reply so i think i gave up messenging about 2017 about a year later

And then a few weeks ago these fscebook messengrr starts

12 hours ago, Elzear said:

It wouldn’t be an Isaan woman by any chance ..? ´cause I’m French and she went for an American. Sure age difference plzys: better use a 55 yo than a 69, I guess.. I mean .. years old ????

About an hour out of Udon Thani by car heading towards Sakon Nakhon.

I think she would be sizing up the value as opposed to the age, although her x was 67 from what I heard, not sure about her, but I would think between 35-40 because my sister-in-law knows her and she is around the same age, so I am going off of that, and that she has has a 5 year old so the clock would probably stop around there.

It well could be an American, although I heard she was seeing a French guy and an Australian, but what are the chances that there could be more than one woman from Isaan fleecing farangs ????

12 hours ago, ylmiri said:

As long as you have no feeling for her you would not fall for the scam

It appears she has ignited a spark, why otherwise would he be here on TVF asking questions, regardless of him saying he has moved on, it takes someone as cold as ice to be able to move on, easy for some, harder for others.

Have to be careful giving advice that "you" could handle, as others might not be as strong as you who could play along with the game.

12 hours ago, Elzear said:

I am at the beginning of this drama. Will it take me three years to forget ..? Right now, I cannot. Forgive is easy, forget not so.. Only time can heal, but in the meanwhile celibacy rules..

Agree with 99% of what your saying, but celibacy, not with my sex drive, out of the pan & into the fire I say, life is a merry-go-round, some learn, some don't, know when to get off ????????????⛱️????️????:WPFflags::welcomeani::hit-the-fan::heart_001::1zgarz5:????

As you stated you hve moved on after much hurt in the past. Leave matters like that. I would not even reply or investigate further any further. Why should you cause thoughts and doubts to be raised again about this lady in your mind.

Let this go, do not reply and enjoy your life as it is now without her in your thoughts. Good luck to you. 

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Had a wonderful visa agent up near Big C pattaya work hard to get her a visa and i was actually surprised he done it.

Worse thing for me was he emailed me later to say she went in to denand a 500 baht refund over some issue.

Then of course to this day enbarrassment after telling all my friends she was arriving for xmas 2016 to Australia.

I went bsck to Thailand a few times 2017 and 2018 never saw her, i think i used that facebook messenger thing but there was no reply so i think i gave up messenging about 2017 about a year later

Forget the story. At the time here when the only internet access was mostly by using internet shops I was often sitting with bar girls there and they asked me to help them writing emails to their victims. At this time I learned a lot about their honesty, sick water buffaloes, hospital treatments, pregnancy and whatever... I think if you don't live here all the time it is very hard to find a good girl. But in any case always be aware that money can't buy missing feelings at least in the long run. And never give away more than you are willing to lose. 

5 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

My first one was like a bad drug I couldn't quite quit. I knew she was doing me harm but was firmly on the hook. I'd try and half heartedly end it with her block her for a few days but always caved in. A mate of mine reckons its the thought of someone else bonking her, which of course if you were thinking with the big head instead of the small one you would realise her living in Pattaya and previously working in a bar, everyone was jumping her anyway. I have lived here for 5 years now and wouldn't touch a bar girl again. They are fun and cute and have their purpose but a relationship...no. As someone else said once they have gone down that road they are void of any emotion or thought for anyone but themselves. Permanently broken. Probably broken and had a hatred for men before they started working. I still don't know how mine got around me. In the cold light of day she had nothing going for her really. She was always talking about black magic. The Thais strongly believe in it. Be careful letting the girls in the bars cut your nails lol. They use things like this for their spells. Only explanation I have ever been able to come up with for my temporary insanity.

Really mate it's hard I know but just block her everything end of story. Don't go looking for explanations etc. She met what she thought was a better prospect for her. End of story, and these girls never change

7 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Ask her to send you money so you can go visit her with your new GF .as you have hit on bad times. but don't forget your TM 30 .

I was going to say same thing.... 

Beat her to the punch and ask HER to send YOU money.

She is four years older, her prospects may be more limited, and she has obviously dealt with some failed relationships. She is simply going through her contacts, and seeing if she can land a guy who is feeling emotionally vulnerable and weak. Do not be that guy. Be strong. Shine her on. Block her and move on. She has already shown you who she is, and it was not a pretty picture. 

looks like  she  maybe  seeking , to right a wrong ,if she  knows she  is going to die seeking redemption ,for the  bad she has done, do  the  right thing say I forgive  you ,but  I  have moved on in my life  good bye  ,then delete her account/block her .so you don't get  sucked in ok. Thai I can tell you will lie  to there  best  friends to get money , and vanish  never  pay the  money back ever ,I know  this  for  a fact , seen Thais do  it to each other, it happens a lot  my girlfriends cousin got  ripped  by  his girlfriend ,borrow 120 thousand ,  because  she  got sued ,and offered him a chariote over  land the fool didn't take it he  borrow  money from his uncle  ,once  she  got the money she <deleted> off , then sent him a  text saying she had cancer  , and was staying with  her mum all  lies. and  then my  girlfriend lent a  girl friend 70 thousand  baht  ,  who  lied to her  , about what  she needed the money for ,all lies ,she <deleted> off from her husband she owed gambling debts , he didn't know about , now she is  whoring some were living with the  guy she  <deleted>  off with. Thai are about family , if you are  family they will do  whatever for  you  ,but you some see as a silly white  guy , don't get sucked  in ,  they will use  you like  an ATM. keep  your hand  out of your pocket . your not there bank. any  way good luck .

Hahahaha, won't be the first but hopefully the last for you.

It's sad, these type of girls exist because there are guys out there that gets manipulated the way she wants them to.

These type of women, we all met before atleast once but hopefully never again into the same trap. Even when you feel like you have found the perfect angel to spend the rest of your life with, and it all seems so real, but the reality is, how she is to you, is completely different how you are to her. She was your world. But you were just a step on the staircase for her. Now that you look back at those years, it's obvious you were "useful". In return, she may have "tried to keep you happy". However sometimes it felt insincere or fake.

Every time she contacts you, it's never really about how you are, if you are okay or what not. It's always "hey how are you? I'm at the hospital. " LOL, just try saying those words yourself. So disgusting isn't it? So self absorbed. It's always about them. And of course, after all these years, they felt absolutely no remorse, no apology, no nothing. That right there is disrespect, you are just a light bulb she flickers on anytime she wants, regardless of years passed, regardless if you are sleeping, or the middle of the night. It's always about her.

Try being selfish, whenever she pretends to ask about you and get a conversation engaging, remember, always talk about yourself. Not a bit care for her. See how it goes. It will end. You are way better and happier now, don't let her abuse your good heart into sympathy and thinking about her again. Not worth it.

On 9/20/2019 at 3:18 PM, Kenny202 said:

It's funny 20k seems to be always the initial request lol. The only difference with them is how fast they come out of the blocks. Usually 2 weeks, sometimes sooner. You would think with the strengthening of the baht they would drop it back somewhat 5555. There has to be a bar girl school in Pattaya somewhere? They all have exactly the same MO ????????

20k ... side effect of being too often next to tourist at the ATM machine ????

6 hours ago, JacChang said:

Every time she contacts you, it's never really about how you are, if you are okay or what not. It's always "hey how are you? I'm at the hospital. " LOL, just try saying those words yourself. So disgusting isn't it? So self absorbed. It's always about them. And of course, after all these years, they felt absolutely no remorse, no apology, no nothing. That right there is disrespect, you are just a light bulb she flickers on anytime she wants, regardless of years passed, regardless if you are sleeping, or the middle of the night. It's always about her.

Most women only think about themselves, and only talk about themselves, it's a design feature.

Thai ladies are just a bit more 'upfront' about it, at least with them there's always a 'happy ending'.

She probably dropped you because of your atrocious punctuation.
when people started using the internet for enjoyment it was all on dos based pre windows black and white computers with no punctuation or capitals it is quite acceptable to not use them criticising someone for not using them is like telling thais that they should have spaces between words when they write

Sent from my SM-J730F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived