After 3 years

georgegeorgia

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/21/2019 at 7:46 AM, 4MyEgo said:

It appears she has ignited a spark, why otherwise would he be here on TVF asking questions, regardless of him saying he has moved on, it takes someone as cold as ice to be able to move on, easy for some, harder for others.

Have to be careful giving advice that "you" could handle, as others might not be as strong as you who could play along with the game.

Is she really so beautiful that makes it so difficult to delete from the mind? For me the average looking is good enough but intellectual and a kind heart are more important.

On 9/20/2019 at 3:37 AM, Kenny202 said:

Its karma. I went through exactly the same thing. Gave up my life back home, spent 5 years depleting my own life and finances. In the end it was me that ended it. Selfish, entitled, greedy grubs. I still ponder what happened looking for a logical answer. I just dont think there is one. Close the book on that chapter of your life and move on...and please dont shed a tear for her. Mine ended up contracting HIV hahaha. Hasnt stopped her going back to work in a bar in Pattaya though

Which bar?

On 9/22/2019 at 11:47 AM, Wongkitlo said:

when people started using the internet for enjoyment it was all on dos based pre windows black and white computers with no punctuation or capitals it is quite acceptable to not use them criticising someone for not using them is like telling thais that they should have spaces between words when they write

Sent from my SM-J730F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  Punctuation? May be he missed the G spot. My ex Thai gf once took my fingers and had a good look at them. I believe she was wondering what was it about my finger that can give her the orgasm. She arch her back so high like the young girl in the exorcist movie. Shaking her head left and right.

On 9/22/2019 at 11:47 AM, Wongkitlo said:

when people started using the internet for enjoyment it was all on dos based pre windows black and white computers with no punctuation or capitals it is quite acceptable to not use them criticising someone for not using them is like telling thais that they should have spaces between words when they write

37 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Which bar?

Not 100% sure. Have recent photos. Has black and white tiles on the floor and a neon windmill on the wall. Could be a fl place. Be plenty more like her too aware or unaware they are crook

So you havent learned anything since 1993 when windows 5 came out? 
It is the rebellious side. We went to school and were forced to punctuate. Then home computers came and the internet was a new world with no rules. Then like everything it became mainstream and people started regulating. Now society has placed it's limitations on it. No swearing. No outrageous comments. People pull you up for spelling and punctuation. The kids are more switched on with their abbreviations. Cul8er

On 9/19/2019 at 7:48 PM, Tayaout said:

You should send a picture of you with your wife, kid and dog from your yacht. 

I had a similar experience years ago the ex rang me up in australia  from thailand one day after several years and my new wife answered the phone.... NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN.

On 9/22/2019 at 7:56 AM, BritManToo said:

Most women only think about themselves, and only talk about themselves, it's a design feature.

No doubt the post from the OP was/is real, it's very obvious this is what you see happening a lot. The best post I've read (in a different thread), was from a guy on here with the nick Nilss, sounded spot on to me: 

• Never try to reason with a whore
  • Never try to reason with a whore on drugs
  • Never try to reason

Especially not after 3 years

6 minutes ago, RedPill said:

No doubt the post from the OP was/is real, it's very obvious this is what you see happening a lot. The best post I've read (in a different thread), was from a guy on here with the nick Nilss, sounded spot on to me: 

• Never try to reason with a whore
  • Never try to reason with a whore on drugs
  • Never try to reason

Especially not after 3 years

I would agree with you, but you've mistakenly written 'whore' where you should have written 'female'.

27 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I would agree with you, but you've mistakenly written 'whore' where you should have written 'female'.

Maybe yes, maybe no. 

The girl dropped him for easier & faster access to money 3 years ago, not because she fell in love with another guy.

He already had everything lined up for her to come and live with him.

What does that make her? A female or a whore? 

Doesn't really matter much, I think we all know what we are talking about here, as guys, once the smaller brain is switched off and the big one takes over.

Archived