BANGKOK
TheVinylMan

** WANTED ** Looking for a small resort type business

Currently in the UK with Thai Mrs, but we are looking at moving back to Thailand and purchasing a resort type business. Not looking at key money rental places. Freehold. No more than 15 million thb. This will not happen for around 4 months due to work commitments here in the UK, but able to fly over and visit suitable locations at reasonably short notice,  just putting the feelers out to see what is out there. Thanks in Advance. If you would like to send me photos and info please PM me (100% discretion assured and will expect the same back)

Edited by blackcab
Email address removed

Oh thats a  shame i have a 18 bed resort and associated company on beachfront for 41 Million

PM me for details

Ask forum member simon43 to build you one.... he's built a few !!

10 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Ask forum member simon43 to build you one.... he's built a few !!

All for his Ex's wife's  

• Haha 2

google is your friend... start googling RE agents in the area you want to be - - have you decided that yet? And they usually have a selection on their websites that will encompass resorts... 

good luck... 

23 hours ago, poohy said:

Oh thats a  shame i have a 18 bed resort and associated company on beachfront for 41 Million

PM me for details

I know poohy through business discussions and this resort is making money now. The way this area is growing, resorts/hotels in this area are going to thrive.

Would 15 million even buy (Freehold) anything thats not out past <deleted> Nakorn nowhere that a tourist might actually desire to visit ?

52 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Would 15 million even buy (Freehold) anything thats not out past <deleted> Nakorn nowhere that a tourist might actually desire to visit ?

Desirable beach front land alone is in the range of 25 million a rai in my area (and rising steadily)

1 minute ago, poohy said:

Desirable beach front land alone is in the range of 25 million a rai in my area (and rising steadily)

I found one up in Surin... Not a place I would want to visit but it fits the OP's desires.

Surin Resort.

6 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

I found one up in Surin... Not a place I would want to visit but it fits the OP's desires.

Surin Resort.

Hmm Yes indeed!

Theres "resorts" and "Resorts"

I wish him all the best in his search

21 hours ago, poohy said:

The hardest part is finding an idiot who would pay 25 million baht for that land ....

Hello TheVinylMan,

If you would be interested in investing in the Kanchanaburi city area, please let me know and i will send details.

Best wishes Boycie

OP...where is Thai Mrs. from? This is important and will narrow down you search area. She has family, and if she has children, then it'll probably work out better to be reasonably close to home base. If she's a Southern gal then anywhere down the southern peninsula can be considered. If she's NE then Korat is earmarked for big things in the near future. As some have already pointed out the trick is to find the right location-location-location.

• Like 1