Problems seen in Bt140-bn school milk programme

snoop1130

Problems seen in Bt140-bn school milk programme

By The Nation

800_541935154e7d09c.jpg

Wasan Chinlong, president of the Pasteurised Milk Association, believes the government was too hasty and not transparent enough in approving its Bt140-billion school milk programme and problems are now becoming evident.

Wasan has publicised a five-point plan to revamp the scheme.

• Contracts for purchasing fresh milk must be prepared according to a signed memorandum of understanding to prevent duplication in the awarding of sales rights.

• Entitlement to sell milk should be allocated at least one month before the start of each semester.

• Entrepreneurs entitled to purchase less than 50,000 cartons of milk per day should be permitted to distribute it to their nearest clients before larger suppliers.

• The proportions of pasteurised milk and UHT milk to be purchased must be clarified while the schools are closed for seasonal breaks.

• The Office of the Private Education Commission should be the official buyer since some schools have insufficient funds or poor financial management and cannot make payment.

Wasan also recommended a change in the period during which companies are penalised for contractual transgressions, which currently extends from one academic year to the next and thus does not give them a chance to correct their mistake.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30376421

logo2.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-09-19

Not weaned off yet, milk causes a wide variety of problems in the human body.

Human species are the only on earth who consume milk of other species and keep on consuming milk after the breast feeding has stopped consistently causing all kinds of cellular obstructions building up to serious ailments. Milk at school is programming young people to think that this is ok. 

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

poor financial management and cannot make payment

That's how you call it if the school director uses the money for a new Benz instead of buying milk?

4 minutes ago, Rimbuman said:

Human species are the only on earth who consume milk of other species and keep on consuming milk after the breast feeding has stopped

Human species are also the only on earth who consume bread or beer, or cook their meals. How is this an argument?

Why not give it away for free to school children ,thats

how it was when I was at school,they waste so much money

on weapons of war,without a thought,if children don't come

first,there's something very wrong with the system.

regards worgeordie

2 hours ago, Rimbuman said:

Not weaned off yet, milk causes a wide variety of problems in the human body.

Human species are the only on earth who consume milk of other species and keep on consuming milk after the breast feeding has stopped consistently causing all kinds of cellular obstructions building up to serious ailments. Milk at school is programming young people to think that this is ok. 

Tell that to my dog and cat.. both take milk too if offered. Milk is perfect for people who have no lactose problems. Otherwise its not a good option but that is about it. 

On 9/20/2019 at 1:25 AM, jackdd said:

Human species are also the only on earth who consume bread or beer, or cook their meals. How is this an argument?

My great big black hellhound doggie used to drink beer. If I cracked a tube and didn’t pour some in his drinking bowl, I would get the big soulful eye treatment.

Also, I would never think of giving him raw meat; only the best Pedigree Chum - which just happens to be cooked - would suit him.

And the dog biscuits which augmented his meat were made of wheat (Ok not bread, but as near as dammit????).

So that blows YOU out of the water ????

Archived