EU Council will be too late to negotiate Brexit deal: French source

snoop1130

36 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I applaud you for reading nearly every left wing paper besides the Independent and Observer. So you still have some more reading to do.

Your readings remind me when a person says I read lots of magazines. The only thing they are from the top shelf of a newsagent. Then claim they don't have a biased point of view, especially after reading Razzle, Hustler and other adult magazines as they are all different.

Please enlighten me, which newspapers are sufficiently right wing for you?

Serious question.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I applaud you for reading nearly every left wing paper besides the Independent and Observer. So you still have some more reading to do.

Your readings remind me when a person says I read lots of magazines. The only thing they are from the top shelf of a newsagent. Then claim they don't have a biased point of view, especially after reading Razzle, Hustler and other adult magazines as they are all different.

Poor attempt at deflection.

Publications such as The Economist or the FT have a top reputation regarding economic issues.

Actually, if you had cared to read the paper from The Economist, you would have noticed that it is quite critical of Jeremy Corbin and Labour party. Not really a leftist stance....

On 9/20/2019 at 12:17 PM, david555 said:

Is in that E.U. council of leaders the U.K. present ?…. And do they have voting right on themselves …?

Just read… and you will see, the UK PM is still in, except.. discussions about .. how to act for the 27 remaining countries seen Brexit. That's why Boris the Liar will be present too, 17 Oct.

Voting rights: again: read EU laws and regulations: no.. its' their shoes, who have voting rights... 

Thanks I got the answer already …, as my question was a bit hypothetical , as with Boris nobody knows what he is capable to do, as even the latest  proposals now may not be made public to the heads of member states ….., or he is afraid his followers would see his real plans ...as it is all about …...BORIS first

2019-09-22_233329.png

On 9/20/2019 at 4:43 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s eleven months now since he told us he and his chums in the ERG had a Plan B ready to go.

That has since been demonstrated to be a lie.

As for the time required for Johnson to get a deal, it is Johnson himself who said he would not ask for an extension, if there is not enough time left then the fault and the fix to the fault are entirely in Johnson’s hands.

After the country was stabbed in the back by reMAInder may.

Archived