A new invention for arthritis cure

ylmiri

As everyone knows the atmospheric pressure has quite a strong effect on arthritis sufferers. So during when humidity goes up and sudden change in atmospheric pressure , the pain comes on.

I was thinking if you build a box (glass or wood) that is big enough to accommodate you and with a chair and small table in side. You can sit inside and read or a recline chair to relax. The atmospheric pressurein the chamber will be adjusted to normal. You stay in there for quite a while so the pain doesn't comes on so easy. Once you check the Barometer the pressure is going up you go inside this chamber and stay in there till the pressure normalize.

Would that work? Anyone good with science and medical knowledge?

You would be better off learning how to exercise to keep mobile. I do 20 minutes of stretching exercises first thing every morning. I have chronic osteoarthritis of the lower spine. I don't use any painkillers or anti-inflammatories. Thai massage twice a week.

The motto for arthritis is " use it or lose it ".

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

You would be better off learning how to exercise to keep mobile. I do 20 minutes of stretching exercises first thing every morning. I have chronic osteoarthritis of the lower spine. I don't use any painkillers or anti-inflammatories. Thai massage twice a week.

The motto for arthritis is " use it or lose it ".

Do you also use "turmeric" powder? Need about two teaspoons per day, better  than capsules

The active ingredient "cucurmin" may also assist in relieving the inflammatory process. Black pepper with helps "bio availability"  

Also the exercise and stretching

4 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Do you also use "turmeric" powder? Need about two teaspoons per day, better  than capsules

The active ingredient "cucurmin" may also assist in relieving the inflammatory process. Black pepper with helps "bio availability"  

Also the exercise and stretching

No. I'm taking saw palmetto and milk thistle at present. I'm a bit concerned too many herbals could interact unfavourably.

Love black pepper on everything.

22 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

No. I'm taking saw palmetto and milk thistle at present. I'm a bit concerned too many herbals could interact unfavourably.

Love black pepper on everything.

I suggest doing some research on turmeric and also any possible interactions with the current supplements you take.

Archived