IPTV busts - anyone else affected?

pomozki

Hi, my live sports feeds suddenly stopped working 2 days ago.

I called True Vision, they reset my Wi-Fi remotely, sent a guy round and he upgraded my router

Speed Test shows everything is super-quick right now. Yay! I got my hopes up ...but now, hours later, still, my sport is nowhere to be found.

I'm using IPTV Live (cricfree.live) - it's showing repeat connection errors. Mobdro also not working properly (it's usually the most reliable of all)
I just read of big busts in Europe last 1-2 days

https://letscrackon.org/iptv-not-working-2019/?fbclid=IwAR2lQ2OkTcWulEUpx3eDVLBM0_b5JH3eK0I58w_HzxXECHJyHNyQNjMjyos

would love to know if anyone else has suddenly lost their sports feeds and if anything helped them get around it
btw - TV Mucho (for UK telly) is still streaming fine, so my connection is definitely OK

I also been wondering why most of movie channel streams in mobdro and livelounge stopped working, sounds similar to your situation though I dont know about sports as not follow.

Not a connection issue as not work on true online, nor on true or ais mobile neither

The cord cutters site warned about the UK push back a while ago. Terrarium and other sites went down 6-8 months ago and were replaced by better sites. Haven't used Mobdro for a long time now, been going downhill for a while. As in terrarium, just wait a few days or a week and another replacement site will be along shortly at least that has been my experience. 

3 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

The cord cutters site warned about the UK push back a while ago. Terrarium and other sites went down 6-8 months ago and were replaced by better sites. Haven't used Mobdro for a long time now, been going downhill for a while. As in terrarium, just wait a few days or a week and another replacement site will be along shortly at least that has been my experience. 

I watched some stuff on Terrarium last night with no probs, I also use Movie HD & Showbox, no problem with any of them, I'm not a massive sports fan but I do like my F1.

Just now, Golden Triangle said:

I watched some stuff on Terrarium last night with no probs, I also use Movie HD & Showbox, no problem with any of them, I'm not a massive sports fan but I do like my F1.

Last year I went on to terrarium and and found notices from the FBI. Cyberflix was the replacement clone and it has been working fine since. I'm sure there are sites that still call it terrarium and maybe the same people are involved.   

Archived