Jump to content
BANGKOK
pomozki

IPTV busts - anyone else affected?

Recommended Posts

Hi, my live sports feeds suddenly stopped working 2 days ago.

I called True Vision, they reset my Wi-Fi remotely, sent a guy round and he upgraded my router

Speed Test shows everything is super-quick right now. Yay! I got my hopes up ...but now, hours later, still, my sport is nowhere to be found.

I'm using IPTV Live (cricfree.live) - it's showing repeat connection errors. Mobdro also not working properly (it's usually the most reliable of all)
I just read of big busts in Europe last 1-2 days

https://letscrackon.org/iptv-not-working-2019/?fbclid=IwAR2lQ2OkTcWulEUpx3eDVLBM0_b5JH3eK0I58w_HzxXECHJyHNyQNjMjyos

would love to know if anyone else has suddenly lost their sports feeds and if anything helped them get around it
btw - TV Mucho (for UK telly) is still streaming fine, so my connection is definitely OK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also been wondering why most of movie channel streams in mobdro and livelounge stopped working, sounds similar to your situation though I dont know about sports as not follow.

 

Not a connection issue as not work on true online, nor on true or ais mobile neither

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cord cutters site warned about the UK push back a while ago. Terrarium and other sites went down 6-8 months ago and were replaced by better sites. Haven't used Mobdro for a long time now, been going downhill for a while. As in terrarium, just wait a few days or a week and another replacement site will be along shortly at least that has been my experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

The cord cutters site warned about the UK push back a while ago. Terrarium and other sites went down 6-8 months ago and were replaced by better sites. Haven't used Mobdro for a long time now, been going downhill for a while. As in terrarium, just wait a few days or a week and another replacement site will be along shortly at least that has been my experience. 

I watched some stuff on Terrarium last night with no probs, I also use Movie HD & Showbox, no problem with any of them, I'm not a massive sports fan but I do like my F1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golden Triangle said:

I watched some stuff on Terrarium last night with no probs, I also use Movie HD & Showbox, no problem with any of them, I'm not a massive sports fan but I do like my F1.

Last year I went on to terrarium and and found notices from the FBI. Cyberflix was the replacement clone and it has been working fine since. I'm sure there are sites that still call it terrarium and maybe the same people are involved.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost all channels on my IPTV provider, emailed them and they said that their suppliers have been arrested, he said he will try to get the stream up and running again. But I don't have a lot of confidence nor will I hold my breath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2019 at 1:31 AM, pomozki said:

I just read of big busts in Europe last 1-2 days

Providers went down if they were using Xtream. Some are taking a few days to migrate everyone over to another systems it seems.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full story of the Xtream busts here. Sports Donkey gone too.

 

https://torrentfreak.com/xtream-codes-iptv-system-targeted-in-massive-police-operation/.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...