METV in passport issued in Thailand

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has had their passport renewed in Thailand at their embassy, and then got an METV back home. Trouble is, I picked up my passport today, and it says "Thailand" as residence, because I'm no longer registered in my home country. Even though I have a Thai partner, I cannot apply for an Immigrant "0" because the life partnership law here has not been ratified (and I'm not 50) yet. Any advice?

Don't worry, it's not the passport's place of issue that determines whether you can get a visa, you should have no problems whatever. When British embassies were actually issuing passports I had them from all over the world (I used to fill a passport in zero time), never a comment on the place of issue.

None of my passports have a "residence" field on the data page, what's your nationality?

Thanks for the replies, I've confirmed with the Thai embassy in my country (Germany) that they do issue METVs regardless of where the passport was issued / what residence is given there. Until 2017, residence for unregistered citizens was simply given as "no residence in Germany". Since then, once you apply for a new passport, you're automatically assigned residence in the country where you apply (I was told). Not sure if that's all EU passports but it would make sense. So I should be fine on reentry. But I will do the obligatory 90-day exit/reentry at a land border, not an airport.