TM.30 "Import Data in sequence (1) is incorrect."

All, how do I correct online TM-30 registration error in subject line? My realtor set me up with an online account to do my TM-30, I logged on this morning, my account was there, all looked good, but no TM-30 info so I entered all the required fields, clicked "insert into speadsheet," the data populated successfully.  All looked good, but when I go to save, it will not allow Save because the error message "Import Data in sequence (1) is incorrect" comes up. After several attempts, I gave up. Any solutions? (thanks in advance)  

I had exactly the same error message when doing my TM30 online, I was using Chrome.
I remembered some posters saying Chrome didn’t work for them so I did the exact same procedure in Internet Explorer........ success !!

Also seen a similar post where Microsoft Edge was successful.

If you are using Chrome try changing browser.

For those using the Excel import method, have you noticed whether entering your visa type as 4 (1 year) it then automatically gets imported as a 3 (90 day) and therefore enters a 90 day date limit for your visa expiry? I couldn't see a way round this apart from manually inputting each person's data rather than importing via Excel.

I kept on getting the same message, and eventually gave up.  I then downloaded the App 38 application to my phone. It uses the same user name and password as the online TM30.  It took about one minute, or less, to complete the required information, and when I clicked on "submit" it told me that I had already completed the TM30 online earlier that morning. So my online was successful, even though I got the "import data in sequence(1) is incorrect" message.  TIT. 

2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I had exactly the same error message when doing my TM30 online, I was using Chrome.
I remembered some posters saying Chrome didn’t work for them so I did the exact same procedure in Internet Explorer........ success !!

Firefox also works with the TM30 system

Guys, this is so helpful - by the way, I emailed Thai Elite Visa (the type I have) saying the problem and could immigration provide a fix recommendation.  The word I got back from them is immigration says "the website is not capable at the moment, use the application."  Thank you all so much.

Helpful hint......I went back into the Thai immigration website and my account.  I looked for TM-30 data, there was none in the spreadsheet on me.  I then did a search with the search function using dates.....bingo, the spreadsheet populated with 5 different entries.....meaning it did accept my three google chrome entries (as well as my Firefox and Explorer).

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, samtam said:

1088328550_Screenshot(110)_LI.jpg.5d9b4ff8f406378db9bf97bca512fb29.jpgOnce I've clicked "Save" on the RHS of the IMM TM.30 form, what do I do next, to "file" it? Do I click "Exit"

How do I know it has been received by IMM?

After clicking SAVE at the top right corner, the data will be submitted straight into the IO TM30 database.  And you will be left with a blank screen.

To check whether your application has really been filed, simply open the website again, and on the left-hand page click on the 2nd directory and select Search TM30.

Enter your username (when it does not appear automatically) and then fill in the search-period for your TM30.  The dates need to be max 7 days apart and be in thai date-notation.

Your uploaded TM30 will appear and you can take a screenshot (helpful as evidence that you filed your TM30).

23 minutes ago, samtam said:

Your uploaded TM30 will appear and you can take a screenshot (helpful as evidence that you filed your TM30)...like so?

(Top half has username and address.)

Yes, make a screenshot from the full-page and you have evidence that your TM30 has been filed and is stored in the IO TM30 database.

• 1 year later...
On 9/20/2019 at 9:46 AM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Its a mess as usual.. it says use chrome but we rcall used to be only IE that rerally worked.....   heres my 2 cents worth, hope to give back as you guys are the only real help!

1/ Use Latest Edge

2/ AS in all my years it is 80% for the time something wrong, hard to pinpoint so I copy the page and paste in all my data onm WORD Doc.. yeah its a little bit of work but:

a/ as you will most likely do this 20 times its nice to have to see/paste from b/ you have a record of what you put in, as the end result theres not much to seee

3/ And where I "wnet wrong"   this time, who knows is ticking the box where it inserts the data.. the mysterious sequence 1 (why cant they ask one of us to translate the form correctly...)

And my biggest gripe with a certain little IO, after gving my missus the bit so important educational lesson and a good yelling at.. yells at me Pin pin pin ..so , ok, I  goes down to local PC shop

pin it out... after as you can see, to retreive the date you need insert search dates up o 7 days max.... done... back to same genius.... and starts yelling it expired..... pointing at the search dates...

after that dont ask me how it ended a my brain turned to mush ..... perhaps limit the screen shot no showing the search dates... wow

Archived