Thai woman says "I'll be more careful next time" after driving into the sea

webfact

That car would be an insurance write off in Australia, salt water and the electrical system do not mix very well. Living in the Wide Bay Area with the famous beaches and Fraser Island this is a common occurrence and I have seen the results of salt water corrosion happening within a week.

Alternator, air conditioning compressor, power steering pump all live low down in the engine bay and a good soaking in salt water ruins them, advice is sell it quickly.

20 hours ago, mercman24 said:

happens a lot in the UK, the west country , Brean-- Weston Super Mare, they drive onto the beach, the sea is miles out next think ya know its lapping round your feet, its out of town holiday makers who get caught out

My dad did that in our old Jowett Javelin fifty years ago, just into the soft sand not the sea in Brean, took most of the people on the beach to push him out.

Several police cars have been submerged at WSM as well, quite embarrassing, especially when the recovery vehicle also gets stuck and has to be pulled out.

22 hours ago, mercman24 said:

happens a lot in the UK, the west country , Brean-- Weston Super Mare, they drive onto the beach, the sea is miles out next think ya know its lapping round your feet, its out of town holiday makers who get caught out

Good old Weston Super Mud as it is known locally on the Severn Estuary (not the sea). just saying.

22 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Where is the picture of the Thai woman?

Because if she is cute we can say: We all make mistakes from time to time, don't worry.

And if she is ugly: What a stupid ignorant woman!

???? 

cute or not, its the later. 

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:
23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Where is the picture of the Thai woman?

Because if she is cute we can say: We all make mistakes from time to time, don't worry.

And if she is ugly: What a stupid ignorant woman!

???? 

cute or not, its the later. 

Would you tell her?

81c723fd53092d6e95f4a7e16705d0ee.jpg

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Would you tell her?

81c723fd53092d6e95f4a7e16705d0ee.jpg

I would definitely keep clear of her if she was in a car. Stupid can come in attractive packages, the thing to do is never be sidetracked by the pretty wrapping, only by what the package contains, which in this case, is an idiot. 

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

I would definitely keep clear of her if she was in a car. Stupid can come in attractive packages, the thing to do is never be sidetracked by the pretty wrapping, only by what the package contains, which in this case, is an idiot. 

I would be a gentleman and explain to her the details of driving and riding. ????

21 hours ago, losername said:

With water activities it is always important to plan and select a good entry point.

Likely she drove  up and down as she has no expirience (licence),  her passenger said ok pull up to the edge of the sand, brake brake no middle one i said middle she said but there is only 2 no middle, splash.

Archived