Driving school recommendations ?

unavailable

Anyone can recommend good driving school in Pattaya based on experience ? I have break with driving for around 2 years (previously have using car a lot in Europe), now I want to refresh my skills, learn right side road driving and get driving license. 

Or course English, schools car and driving - at least a bit - on public roads are the must

I learnt to drive on Southport sands (UK) the only sands in England where one could drive... and a disused aerodrome...and of course on English roads....

I learnt over a 12 month period with my Father, who used to drive in the R A F....!!

YES 12 months.... here it is less than 12 hours and they think they can drive!!!

A few years back they announced that if you completed a training course with an approved driving school you would automatically get your licence, and would not have to sit the dumb test at the DLT. Was that ever implemented, and if so is it still applicable?

The OP might have a point, as well as building his confidence in driving on the madcap roads here, he might be able to get a hassle-free licence as well.

Anybody?

Archived