10M Baht Sin Sod, and a prenup

curiousjohn

I always enjoy reading stories on Thaivisa of high so, well educated Thai women, being madly in love with poor foreigners and girls families just love the guy as well.

I guess what i am trying to say in a nice way is that if she was from a family who wanted 10 million sin sod and were buying 20 million baht condo's she would not go anywhere near you unless you were to carry her shopping bags and IF she was stupid enough to do, her family would either throw her out or make you disappear.

14 minutes ago, BestB said:

I always enjoy reading stories on Thaivisa of high so, well educated Thai women, being madly in love with poor foreigners and girls families just love the guy as well.

I guess what i am trying to say in a nice way is that if she was from a family who wanted 10 million sin sod and were buying 20 million baht condo's she would not go anywhere near you unless you were to carry her shopping bags and IF she was stupid enough to do, her family would either throw her out or make you disappear.

You are forgetting something.

There are such thing as ugly Thai women.

And a desire for a white skinned baby,

Please do not generalize. 

8 minutes ago, Pravda said:

You are forgetting something.

There are such thing as ugly Thai women.

And a desire for a white skinned baby,

Please do not generalize. 

Whatever makes you feel better to believe in your fantasies, even ugly Thai women with that kind of money would marry into money for the sake of family face value but/and hubby will have mia noi on the side

Then of course comes common knowledge, families with this kind of money ARE already white skinned and if they not but have this kind of money, clearly whiteness of the skin makes no difference.

23 hours ago, BestB said:

Whatever makes you feel better to believe in your fantasies, even ugly Thai women with that kind of money would marry into money for the sake of family face value but/and hubby will have mia noi on the side

Then of course comes common knowledge, families with this kind of money ARE already white skinned and if they not but have this kind of money, clearly whiteness of the skin makes no difference.

You know... there are some Thai families that are not into all this bs, right?

My ex wife was best friend with a very very rich girl. 2 billion baht worth,

She came to our loso village wedding and she married an average Thai guy.

Her parents did not object, They gave them a gift (a hotel) and now she runs it with her husband. 

She has a lot of money yet every day she cooks breakfast for her guests. Guy helps with cleaning.

However, it's obvious (if the OP's story is true) that he is just a Farang mug and is being treated like a  <snip> I know the feeling.

23 hours ago, Pravda said:

You know... there are some Thai families that are not into all this bs, right?

My ex wife was best friend with a very very rich girl. 2 billion baht worth,

She came to our loso village wedding and she married an average Thai guy.

Her parents did not object, They gave them a gift (a hotel) and now she runs it with her husband. 

She has a lot of money yet every day she cooks breakfast for her guests. Guy helps with cleaning.

However, it's obvious (if the OP's story is true) that he is just a Farang mug and is being treated like a  <snip> I know the feeling.

You know there are exceptions but are very few, just as no doubt you know someone who can not be named was thrown out of the country for doing just that.

Marrying an average Thai looks by far better than being with well of foreigner. 

Archived