Is 2500 baht to cambodia visa run a good price and how much could i do it for if i do i myself?

Hi, i'm on multiple entry currently and need to do a visa run. Considering it costs 1900 baht for the 1 month extention, i'm assuming this is a great price. The next time around, i want to do the run myself by renting a car and videoing the entire experience. Would that cost me more or less? Considering you can get a car rental for 700 to 1000 baht and do i need to stay out of country for a certain period of time or can i just return back right away?

I'm canadian btw and here's the link to the visa run website.

https://www.keyvisathailand.com/cambodia-visa-runs/

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Are you planning on bringing the car into Cambodia?  I’d check into the restrictions on that too.  Personally, if I was going to do a video documenting a visa run, I’d want to film it in its truest form.  A bunch of sweaty foreigners crammed into a minivan hurtling itself down the highway at dangerous speeds.

LOOLL, i guess that would make the best footage..

and thanks i'll look into it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lastminutebozo said:

LOOLL, i guess that would make the best footage..

and thanks i'll look into it.

Make sure you get a seat up front.  Those rear a/c vents are useless. Would also give you a chance to interview the driver with questions such as “how is the tread on the tires?” , “what’s the fastest you have ever driven?” , “how many M-150s do you usually drink per day?”

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Make sure you get a seat up front.  Those rear a/c vents are useless. Would also give you a chance to interview the driver with questions such as “how is the tread on the tires?” , “what’s the fastest you have ever driven?” , “how many M-150s do you usually drink per day?”

Lmao, thanks i'll keep that in mind. Hopefully i'll get a chance to ask those questions????

• Thanks 1