Aaron Carter claims he was raped as a child by his late sister

snoop1130

Aaron Carter claims he was raped as a child by his late sister

By JENNIFER SMITH

18682644-7482087-image-a-48_1568912129113.jpg

Aaron Carter has claimed he was raped by his late sister when he was a child.

Aaron, 31, posted the tweets on Thursday morning in retaliation after Nick and their sister Angel filed a restraining order against him. 

They say he is a danger to the family and has fantasized about killing Nick's pregnant wife. 

In response to their claims, Aaron - whose addiction problems have been well documented but who says he is now clean and in recovery - made a slew of accusations. 

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7482087/Aaron-Carter-claims-sister-raped-him.html

14 minutes ago, car720 said:
24 minutes ago, harriott456 said:

who are any of them?

Exactly.

Looks like you're not interested.

13 minutes ago, car720 said:

What did she do?

Stick her vibrator where the sun doesn't shine.

Looks like you're interested.

27 minutes ago, daoyai said:

I think he was a member of a 'a boy band" with gay overtones.. named something like 'The Back Door Guys". ?

27 minutes ago, daoyai said:

I think he was a member of a 'a boy band" with gay overtones.. named something like 'The Back Door Guys". ?

Ah, so nobody. 

But wanting more press to gin up cash flow for rehab payments.

Chances are, the only reason he would object to the advances of his cute sister, was because either he is gay, and knew it even back then, or he is just seeking some sort of vengeance now, based on other issues. I was seduced by girls when I was young. Believe me, there is no trauma involved. Sure it was his sister. But kids do crazy stuff. Get over it. Not nearly as bad as being violated by your priest!

9 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Chances are, the only reason he would object to the advances of his cute sister, was because either he is gay, and knew it even back then, or he is just seeking some sort of vengeance now, based on other issues. I was seduced by girls when I was young. Believe me, there is no trauma involved. Sure it was his sister. But kids do crazy stuff. Get over it. Not nearly as bad as being violated by your priest!

Seduced, or do you mean, just being at the right place at the right time when a girl was in a mood and chose you to do her bidding?

Seduction is not really a thing for young guys. It's either we would or we wouldn't.

Archived