Online non-immgrant visa application documents

After a huge struggle to apply online for a non-immigrant visa from London, on the basis of marriage, I have finally managed to upload eight of the ten "Supporting documents" demanded in "Step 5", but I'm completely baffled by the remaining two, which are both for “A confirmation letter from employer, School, Self-assessment, Pension statement.”

Nothing like this appears in the list of required documents that comes up in the embassy's list of required documents, and nothing like these used to be required.  I am not employed, have nothing to do with a school, am not assessing myself and have no pension. I have plenty to support myself with, as already shown in the bank statement successfully uploaded. Can anyone who has successfully applied for this kind of visa tell me what to use?

I gave up and applied for my non imm O single entry based on marriage to a Thai national at my local consulate ( Hull ). I e-mailed them all the necessary documents which they forwarded to London.  I received an e-mail within 24 hours telling me my visa had been granted. So much easier than trying to work your way through the new evisa system. Oh, and don't bother trying to use the helpline on the evisa application. The helpline is in Bangkok and they have never answered me.