Can you really hook up with Thai girls in shopping malls?

cyril sneer

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

I hear this time and time again, but usually from people married to ex-bar girls.

How does one go about it without looking creepy?

I’ve recently discovered a huge mall next to a university campus full of students.

Depends what you mean by hook up ?  Guys that marry bargirls tend to think every Thai girl is for sale.

No reason you cant ask for directions, where can you buy phone credit etc, introduce yourself to the next table at a coffee shop, can you ask a couple of questions about Thailand etc.

Keep in mind, your average Thai girl thats not in the entertainment industry or trying to sell you something will be very conservative, shy, has probably never spoken to westerners or had a boyfriend.

"hook up" is a bit crude, but if we can translate this into "making opposite sex acquaintances that have a future potential of turning into a romantic interest", then certainly yes.

Just be friendly and polite and if you think she likes you, then ask for her line ID, then if she really likes you she will give it to you and later per line agree to meet for lunch or a drink in a venue with a good reputation. If single & interested, she will meet you - maybe accompanied by a chaperone the first time.

It's astonishing how many Thai girls are single, even many good looking ones.

I would say if your good looking, dress well, look confident, know how to talk the talk, you shouldn't have any trouble chatting to any of the girls, anywhere, if you ask me, girls like being approached, especially if you have good one liners, such as, oh excuse me please, can you help me, I was looking to have lunch with a pretty lady, but I have been having trouble finding one until now, would you care to join me, just for lunch, please, now most blokes will laugh, but persistence works most times, ok, how about dessert, or coffee, I won't bite you, I'm here by myself and just want someone to join me, especially some one so pretty like you.

Sounds cornish, but without bait, you have slim chances of catching fish, regardless of them being Thai or not, females love compliments, they love the chase, used to do this back home with my mates to see who would score first, not about sex, the kill, but you have to have balls, because you will get rejections, and that's normal, some are shyer than others, some married, have boyfriends, and might not speak the language, or may think your a stalker, so know when to back off and be respectful at all times.

If you have the above, your in with a 50% chance, now as for getting to the next base, can't answer that one, because all women are not alike, some are keen, others not, but it's all about the numbers game, me, personally at my age 59, prefer to walk up to one in a bar, have a few drinks, play a couple of games of pool, secure her for the short time, and be done and dusted, and then home to the wife :1zgarz5:.   

33 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Guys that marry bargirls tend to think every Thai girl is for sale.

I married a bargirl, but that is beside the point, every female has her price, they are not angels, they are out there for the taking, think what you want, like I said, every female has her price, and that doesn't necessarily mean she wants money if you can follow what I mean with that.

I find Thai people friendly and engaging near everywhere I go... I am not really looking to pick anyone up but ppretty sure it would happen easily... though I would expect it to be age appropriate... 

Thai easily make eye contact - - and speaking Thai will surely matter. 

36 minutes ago, tgw said:

"hook up" is a bit crude, but if we can translate this into "making opposite sex acquaintances that have a future potential of turning into a romantic interest", then certainly yes.

Just be friendly and polite and if you think she likes you, then ask for her line ID, then if she really likes you she will give it to you and later per line agree to meet for lunch or a drink in a venue with a good reputation. If single & interested, she will meet you - maybe accompanied by a chaperone the first time.

It's astonishing how many Thai girls are single, even many good looking ones.

Somewhat less astonishing is the amount that remain single and uninterested after your lame entreaties, especially the many good looking ones.

1 hour ago, cyril sneer said:

I hear this time and time again, but usually from people married to ex-bar girls.

How does one go about it without looking creepy?

I’ve recently discovered a huge mall next to a university campus full of students.

The OP should post a picture here in his most disarming, mall-trawling best and the TV membership will give their honest, open and unvarnished opinion.

1 minute ago, Denim said:

If the OP is thinking of giving this a try then it is probably well worth becoming bisexual.

That way the odds of successfully hooking up with something would be doubled.

The odds would be much more than doubled... There seems to be much more promiscuity in the gay scene !!

If a person is totally lame..No.

In my 60ś I cannot even count how many girls I have met at Central mall in Pattaya.

Go in the afternoon around 4 pm cute girls walking all around the place.

Up and down the escalators walk around you will get smiles and start a conversation if you know how to do that.

Too many to count very very easy.

20 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

If a person is totally lame..No.

In my 60ś I cannot even count how many girls I have met at Central mall in Pattaya.

Go in the afternoon around 4 pm cute girls walking all around the place.

Up and down the escalators walk around you will get smiles and start a conversation if you know how to do that.

Too many to count very very easy.

that should have started out: "once upon a time".  And ended with "and the Munchkin lived happily ever after". 

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Put your wallet on your head, if you've got one

Exactly. Thats the classier way. In bars, I just tape a 1000bahter to my forehead.

But I have a date upcoming with a mid 20s hottie I met at M Quartier

A friend who visited Thailand on a lengthy bases before my first visit knew I was shopping Thai dating sites. He told me, "no need to do that, just get out and about".

He was right. While with my gf in Thailand, I've had multiple occasions where another Thai gal attempted to get my attention. Fair to say, despite their innocent looks, they no doubt know the game and have an aim.

Archived