Can you really hook up with Thai girls in shopping malls?

cyril sneer

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

I found Thai girl more easy to approach than western girls. If you can speak Thai, looks good and are about the same age then it's very easy. 

Charm ..... and more Charm.    You can buy a facelift,   but you can never buy charm  .

and don't forget a sense of humor.    most girls really do not want to talk about how your internet works

in Arizona and how you don't understand why the neighbors here always park in front of your place.

small talk might be boring to you.... but smart talk is usually boring to them ????

9 minutes ago, Mac98 said:

I just read an article that said American women are using Botox to get rid of "Bitch Face" so they will look more approachable. Not much action anymore. Of course men are being blamed for this.

Haha.  I believe it.

Difficult to get rid of the face when deep down that is who they are.

Western women the biggest game playing manipulators in the world. They disgust me.

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

If a person is totally lame..No.

In my 60ś I cannot even count how many girls I have met at Central mall in Pattaya.

Go in the afternoon around 4 pm cute girls walking all around the place.

Up and down the escalators walk around you will get smiles and start a conversation if you know how to do that.

Too many to count very very easy.

Oh, please don't get him all work up for nothing.

2 hours ago, Tagged said:

Girls often come and want to practice their english with me while Im waiting for my gf shopping, but dissapear quick when my gf coming with a grumphy face. What they really want, not sure 

Perhaps you have the look of Tom Cruise.

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

No need to ask, it didn't happen. Yes, some hookers frequent the likes of T21 and Central in Pattaya, but guess what, a lot of the girls you see around are either Asian tourists, Chinese, Korean or Japaneses, or just regular girls out window shopping.  Some western guys in Pattaya, Bangkok and other tourist spots seem to live in some kind of virtual reality Thailand, where one girl they meet (in the sex trade)  is representative of all girls,  It's rather pathetic really. 

Pilotman, you are one of the few who are in touch with reality.

I don't understand people who are not in touch with reality live happy life and the world seems to conform to their imaginations.

Yes of course you can ,we were in One a few months ago and a girl came up to me ( i was standing alone) she was young about 26 and asked me if i wanted a date,i was really pleased ,and said " hang on a minute i will ask my wife if i can go with you" well at least it made her laugh.Does that count?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, neeray said:

A friend who visited Thailand on a lengthy bases before my first visit knew I was shopping Thai dating sites. He told me, "no need to do that, just get out and about".

He was right. While with my gf in Thailand, I've had multiple occasions where another Thai gal attempted to get my attention. Fair to say, despite their innocent looks, they no doubt know the game and have an aim.

@allenberg, you are so transparent. When I saw that there was a reaction to the above from you, I guessed that it would be a "sad" emoji. I WAS RIGHT. Please humour me and tell me why the sad emoji (same as you do on many of my other posts). Your strange idiosyncrasy has got my curiosity.

Oh well, we all have our hangups.

31 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The days of 15,000 seem to be behind us, according to my single friends. Unless they are older, or in the boonies. In Hua Hin now, 30,000 is the starting price. I know. It sounds crazy. But, things change, expectations change, gals share their stories about the suckers, and the emotionally vulnerable men who come here with cash, and then the hurdles get raised. Of course, it also depends on how old the guy is, how young the woman is, and how fine she is. And we are really talking about rentals, for the most part. 

For 30K I'd just rent a new one every night, I don't need to buy 'companionship' as such. Crazy that they expect 3 times the daily salary....

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I married a bargirl, but that is beside the point, every female has her price, they are not angels, they are out there for the taking, think what you want, like I said, every female has her price, and that doesn't necessarily mean she wants money if you can follow what I mean with that.

And that's pretty much true in most countries... how many times have there been TV program / TV news spots interviewing western girls / woman who have no hesitation to say that they want a rich husband? 

the main reason I ask this question is that where I live i've yet to meet a thai person capable of conversing in english

so even if I strike up a conversation I assume 90% will only be able to say 'i'm fine thank you and you?'

additionally, the good looking ones usually have an old thai man taking care of them, so would likely get fobbed off

so i'm wondering how these older fatter men are managing to pull it off...????

4 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

Why not.... You can meet a women at a petrol station for <deleted> sake... But it you are creeping around a mall looking for sex then your a freak and probably don't get laid often anyways

As opposed to creeping around the gas station?

Hilarious,

I think I would rather be in a nice aircon mall thanks.

6 minutes ago, neeray said:

@allenberg, you are so transparent. When I saw that there was a reaction to the above from you, I guessed that it would be a "sad" emoji. I WAS RIGHT. Please humour me and tell me why the sad emoji (same as you do on many of my other posts). Your strange idiosyncrasy has got my curiosity.

Oh well, we all have our hangups.

Ok, now it's a "haha" emoji. Perhaps this indicates your IQ, or your inability to use a keyboard.

But thanks for helping me to understand.

1 minute ago, cyril sneer said:

the main reason I ask this question is that where I live i've yet to meet a thai person capable of conversing in english

so even if I strike up a conversation I assume 90% will only be able to say 'i'm fine thank you and you?'

additionally, the good looking ones usually have an old thai man taking care of them, so would likely get fobbed off

More older Thai males then you might think have money.

The ones I play golf with are all married but have younger girls on the side they take care of.  Fairly common here.

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

If a person is totally lame..No.

In my 60ś I cannot even count how many girls I have met at Central mall in Pattaya.

Go in the afternoon around 4 pm cute girls walking all around the place.

Up and down the escalators walk around you will get smiles and start a conversation if you know how to do that.

Too many to count very very easy.

Lurking in malls just to ogle and possibly get a smile or a word or two from young students is sadness personified.

Doing it in Pattaya is pretty unforgivable.

1 hour ago, hobz said:

Some things I think would help.

1. Learn some Thai.

2. Be confident

3. Have good social skills (be able to pick up and act according to subtle / not so subtle social cues)

Cut to the chase and simply learn how Thai women say, "Talk to the hand."

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

It depends on alot of factors. How handsome are you? How young are you? How well dressed are you? Do you speak some Thai? Are you funny and charming? Are you ok with a fairly high rejection rate? All of those factors make a big difference. 

I have a couple of friends who hit on strangers on the street, in malls, at bars and restaurants, in parks, and wherever they can. And they do well. But they have really good rap, and great skill at such. I am talking about civilians, not bar girls. It is a numbers game. If you chat with enough gals here, you will have some success. But, you have to be willing to handle the rejection with grace, humor, and the attitude of a true sportsman. Water off a ducks back. 

Among all the replies i read, Spidermike007 your reply is the most sensible and correct one.

Yes, it's a number game. Like Nigerian scammers who sent out thousands of e-mails they do get replies no matter how stupid the contents of their e-mails sound. Yet suckers want to believe them.

So not just anyone can play this game right? First you had to have the look and you have this uncanny ability to make them feel at ease and willing to talk to you (that's for a start). Well, if you read what Ted Bundy did to attract the opposite then you learn a lot. He had the uncanny ability to make ladies feel they were talking to a completely harmless gentleman, so they were caught off guard and murdered . Ted Bundy was executed for serial murder of many ladies.

6 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Lurking in malls just to ogle and possibly get a smile or a word or two from young students is sadness personified.

Doing it in Pattaya is pretty unforgivable.

Oh, ok.

Another boring judgemental post.

I find it all quite fun and rewarding which is why I came here.

I feel sorry for you..

12 minutes ago, ylmiri said:

Among all the replies i read, Spidermike007 your reply is the most sensible and correct one.

Yes, it's a number game. Like Nigerian scammers who sent out thousands of e-mails they do get replies no matter how stupid the contents of their e-mails sound. Yet suckers want to believe them.

So not just anyone can play this game right? First you had to have the look and you have this uncanny ability to make them feel at ease and willing to talk to you (that's for a start). Well, if you read what Ted Bundy did to attract the opposite then you learn a lot. He had the uncanny ability to make ladies feel they were talking to a completely harmless gentleman, so they were caught off guard and murdered . Ted Bundy was executed for serial murder of many ladies.

Let us hope there are not any Bundy types lurking around here in the LOS, looking to hook up with future victims! 

The thing that most guys in the West refuse to acknowledge, is that you pay for it one way or another. Here many guys give their gals an allowance. In the US, most gals control all of the finances. I know guys in the US who are not allowed to carry cash. Maybe five bucks a day. And the rest has to be paid by credit card. Why? So she can keep track of all of his expenses. Is that a life, I ask? 

Most guys I know back there have to endure three to five dates, before they get any action, and that is if they get any action, without the woman so much as offering to pay for valet parking, or popcorn at the movies. How much did the set them back? $400? $800? $1000? Worth it? I hardly think so. 

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

The days of 15,000 seem to be behind us, according to my single friends. Unless they are older, or in the boonies. In Hua Hin now, 30,000 is the starting price. I know. It sounds crazy. But, things change, expectations change, gals share their stories about the suckers, and the emotionally vulnerable men who come here with cash, and then the hurdles get raised. Of course, it also depends on how old the guy is, how young the woman is, and how fine she is. And we are really talking about rentals, for the most part. 

If any well educated in English Thai ladies reading this she will think Thai ladies are nothing more than movable properties, farangs are haggling the price of their bodies.

Please don't treat Thai ladies as cattle.

41 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

well if you mean that they are walking around with a nice looking lady......  I don't imagine they

have to "pull it off"".

it appears that you are the one that is pulling   ????

Archived