Can you really hook up with Thai girls in shopping malls?

cyril sneer

21 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Wow.

OK, yes you are right.

Certainly glad she gives you a bit of allowance to enjoy a beer.....

Hah. I think the point is, it's my choice, right? We tend to go out together mostly anyway. Unlike most married people, even in retirement we enjoy each other's company. 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This works if the girl is alone. She isn't going to be too receptive in a crowd. Chat her up. Tell her you want to be friends. Ask her out for drinks. Ask her if it is fun going to Chinatown. If she says yes, ask her to go with you tomorrow.

In another Asian country that I used to live in, I would just ask girls where they were going. Then if they respond, get and phone number and ask to meet later.

We called it "rolling,"

8 hours ago, marin said:

Proof...????   Thanks Peter, at least you know the score. Its amazing how many men living here have never met women outside of those for sale.   

When you get one thats for sale, at least you know what the price is.

How many guys been skinned from these so called "good" girls??

#degree holder, good job, Chinese family, 

etc etc.

6mill house, cars, bikes, a fortune spent on holidays and visas, and generally having to keep them living the high life..

the end is usually comes when the guy runs out of money,

or the woman leaves you..

..usually both!

3 hours ago, olfu said:

If you are old fart and trying get a chick in a mall you didn't learn much in your life.

It always start nicely but no matter how it start its all about money.

BUT........ by that time, the old leg has probably been over several times, making it time to move on whereas with a bar girl it's cash immediately after the first time.

I'm not really a cynical chauvinist, honest! ????

23 minutes ago, pookondee said:

When you get one thats for sale, at least you know what the price is.

How many guys been skinned from these so called "good" girls??

#degree holder, good job, Chinese family, 

etc etc.

6mill house, cars, bikes, a fortune spent on holidays and visas, and generally having to keep them living the high life..

the end is usually comes when the guy runs out of money,

or the woman leaves you..

..usually both!

It takes two to Tango.  Many were multiple time relationship losers in the west, why would the east be any different.  ????

6 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:
10 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Odd what some old farang thinks is a "good one-liner".

I didn't say I thought it was a good one-liner, but it has worked on a 50/50 strike rate, suffice to say, when you approach some pretty girl, you have to think of a lot and what might work or not, facial expressions also help, smiles, playing the shy type etc etc, but then again, your another here who thinks because one is old 59 he can't pick up girls, not even going to go into it, my ego is fine and if I croaked tomorrow would be satisfied with the amount of females I have chatted up, slept with, become friends with, partied with and still carry on today, what are you doing or have you done apart from having a dig ? 

"I didn't say I thought it was a good one-liner..."

Yes, you did, that's exactly what you said.  This is your quote...

"...good one liners, such as, oh excuse me please, can you help me, I was looking to have lunch with a pretty lady, but I have been having trouble finding one until now, would you care to join me, just for lunch, please..."

"...what are you doing or have you done apart from having a dig ?"

What am I doing? I'm commenting on a post that you put on a public forum which, by definition, is there for the sole purposes of discussion or comment and which you now claim that you didn't post! 

Are you really asking me how many women I've copped off with in comparison to your superb conquest record? If you are, why are you asking that and do you think that I'm juvenile enough to answer that specific question?

"...not even going to go into it..."

...and then you go into it in tedious, not particularly credible detail about the 50% hit rate a 59-year old has had with students, and the like, in malls!

On 9/21/2019 at 7:48 AM, Creasy said:

If you have got a head like a smashed crab. Are obese. Wear a Singha singlet and have poor personal hygiene .

Then no chance. Same as the country you came from.

Not true if he walks up to her eyeing something expensive and offers to buy it for her

6 hours ago, Just Weird said:

"I didn't say I thought it was a good one-liner..."

Yes, you did, that's exactly what you said.  This is your quote...

"...good one liners, such as, oh excuse me please, can you help me, I was looking to have lunch with a pretty lady, but I have been having trouble finding one until now, would you care to join me, just for lunch, please..."

"...what are you doing or have you done apart from having a dig ?"

What am I doing? I'm commenting on a post that you put on a public forum which, by definition, is there for the sole purposes of discussion or comment and which you now claim that you didn't post! 

Are you really asking me how many women I've copped off with in comparison to your superb conquest record? If you are, why are you asking that and do you think that I'm juvenile enough to answer that specific question?

"...not even going to go into it..."

...and then you go into it in tedious, not particularly credible detail about the 50% hit rate a 59-year old has had with students, and the like, in malls!

Do me a favor as you seem to have a lot of time on your "hands ", Google such as, understand the meaning and move on.....as I don't have time to waste with pedantic people such as yourself who, rather than contribute to the forum with something positive, just nitpicks at people's other people's posts to satisfy his own ego, must be a sad life.

Also never did say anything about students, but then again you will probably be sitting there rubbing your hands with gleem ready to respond with; but this post was about students in malls, but I will save you the time, no need to respond ????

Thai girls who aren't bar girls are ridiculously shy and would most likely be embarrassed to be seen talking to an older farang man in a mall. I seem to remember that there was a YouTube video not so long ago where a farang guy goes around MBK or somewhere similar and approaches 100 Thai girls before quite bluntly asking if they are interested in sex - none said yes and he was a decent looking guy too. 

Edit: I just watched the video and he isn't good looking, I take it back. He's not a proper farang either.

22 hours ago, rumak said:

How handsome are you? How young are you? How well dressed are you? Do you speak some Thai? Are you funny and charming?

At the moment i am a very hansom sexy maaan, its low season and raining ????.

come high season i'm old and ugly. :cheesy:

6 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Do me a favor as you seem to have a lot of time on your "hands ", Google such as, understand the meaning and move on.....as I don't have time to waste with pedantic people such as yourself who, rather than contribute to the forum with something positive, just nitpicks at people's other people's posts to satisfy his own ego, must be a sad life.

Also never did say anything about students, but then again you will probably be sitting there rubbing your hands with gleem ready to respond with; but this post was about students in malls, but I will save you the time,
no need to respond ????

You specifically stated something ("...good one liners, such as...") then claimed that you didn't say it. I was responding to that and that is not pedanticism!  Funny how some people who do not agree with what I say have no response other than calling it nit-picking.

"...no need to respond..."

There's no need for you to worry about my time or tell me whether to respond to a public post on this forum, I'll make that decision, thanks.

More older Thai males then you might think have money.
The ones I play golf with are all married but have younger girls on the side they take care of.  Fairly common here.

Bordering on very common. Usually more than one Gik in the side. Got to have plenty of money to support them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Dude, you can hook up with Thai woman anywhere in Thailand, I assume your not creepy looking and are a  reasonable cut of a guy and not in his 70s.

Thai woman are quite approachable if you are polite and engaging.

Of course if you have no basic Thai language skills it's a little more challenging but if they take a liking to you even that side playing the Google translation game and charming them can be lots of fun.  

"Just do It"

2 minutes ago, berrec said:

Dude, you can hook up with Thai woman anywhere in Thailand, I assume your not creepy looking and are a  reasonable cut of a guy and not in his 70s.

Thai woman are quite approachable if you are polite and engaging.

Of course if you have no basic Thai language skills it's a little more challenging but if they take a liking to you even that side playing the Google translation game and charming them can be lots of fun.  

"Just do It"

I am in my 70s just, I am slim, fit and look reasonably good looking, certainly much better than a great many men I see around that are 30 or 40 years younger than me, but that never take care of themselves. I do get looks and smiles from ladies, for whatever reason, probably because I am myself a smiley person, not that I follow it up, as I am happily married, but age is no determinator of attractiveness to many females.  

On 9/21/2019 at 6:48 AM, Creasy said:

If you have got a head like a smashed crab. Are obese. Wear a Singha singlet and have poor personal hygiene .

Then no chance. Same as the country you came from.

a wallet full of money makes the difference in every country

in a country with poor people obsessed with money

On 9/21/2019 at 6:45 AM, fishtank said:

Of course you can.

Why not?

Have done it on a number of occasions, just by striking up a conversation and also complimenting them on something or another..........."your English is good", for example, or "I am going to Starbucks for a coffee, would you like one/to join me?".

Helps of course if you are fairly well dressed/clean/smart.

On 9/21/2019 at 3:39 AM, phantomfiddler said:

I have seen ladies that were "workers" from Nana Plaza walking around Pantip Plaza in business suits carrying briefcases, probably trying to pick up some farang who thought that they were straight respectable working ladies ????

You have seen office workers who work part time in Go Go bars.

On 9/21/2019 at 2:49 AM, 4MyEgo said:

if you ask me, girls like being approached, especially if you have good one liners, such as, oh excuse me please, can you help me, I was looking to have lunch with a pretty lady, but I have been having trouble finding one until now, would you care to join me, just for lunch, please,

Ohhhhh phud inlit, mai dai ka.....solly.

23 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Bar girls and GoGo dancers go to malls so you can meet them there. Some Russian working girls go to Malls to pick up customers. But meeting straight girls is the same dead loss as in the west. Forget it.

not true, it's very possible. sure it's not as easy as it used to be what with people having their faces stuck to their phones most of the time, but 100% i have met straight, normal thai girls, and one time a japanese girl, in malls. and yes i have had a lot of fun with them, sometimes a one day stand, sometimes it became a relationship.

as i dont go to bars and i'm not interested in prostitutes i have never met a thai girl in a bar; shopping malls, parks, restaurants, buses, walking along the street are all places it's possible to meet thai girls.

36 minutes ago, samsensam said:

not true, it's very possible. sure it's not as easy as it used to be what with people having their faces stuck to their phones most of the time, but 100% i have met straight, normal thai girls, and one time a japanese girl, in malls. and yes i have had a lot of fun with them, sometimes a one day stand, sometimes it became a relationship.

as i dont go to bars and i'm not interested in prostitutes i have never met a thai girl in a bar; shopping malls, parks, restaurants, buses, walking along the street are all places it's possible to meet thai girls.

So you wanna <deleted> girls for free. I find that incredibly creepy and exploitative. And a potential,  frustrating waste if time! You are missing the whole point of P4P in Thailand. You dont need to despoil, con, chat up chicks to get laid. Thats not on. I hope you use a condom.

Its not such a good idea , as it would cause annoyance or embarrassment to all the females not interested and it may cause issues for couples if a guy sees his girl talking with a mystify foreigner in a shopping center .

It can also be awkward for foreigners out shopping with their families when theres another foreigner on the prowl , especially when he tries to tap into your Mrs .

If you are lonely and you have no friends , well done for doing something about that , but there are better ways of finding some friends , rather than just walking around shopping centers asking random people whether they want to be friends with you

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

Its not such a good idea , as it would cause annoyance or embarrassment to all the females not interested and it may cause issues for couples if a guy sees his girl talking with a mystify foreigner in a shopping center .

It can also be awkward for foreigners out shopping with their families when theres another foreigner on the prowl , especially when he tries to tap into your Mrs .

If you are lonely and you have no friends , well done for doing something about that , but there are better ways of finding some friends , rather than just walking around shopping centers asking random people whether they want to be friends with you

Great comment. Plus Thai women who want a farang man aren't wandering around MBK, they are at home furiously typing away on their keyboard hoping to find 20 mugs to send her 3000 baht a month - not too hard if you show them a few photos of a sexy young girl.

Absolutely. My first girlfriend here (sadly I am married now) I met in Siam Paragon on a Sunday afternoon just after I moved here in 2011. I was 23 at the time and she was 22, a normal girl with a normal job. A few dates later and we were in bed all weekend ????.

The best places to meet women anywhere is during normal day activities IMO. I have never really been into trying to pull women when I am drunk in bars as I much prefer the real chase. 

If you're young and have something about you then definitely give it a go. The only problem I have found in the past was the ones too shy to speak English. 

On 9/22/2019 at 4:23 PM, Pilotman said:

I am in my 70s just, I am slim, fit and look reasonably good looking, certainly much better than a great many men I see around that are 30 or 40 years younger than me, but that never take care of themselves. I do get looks and smiles from ladies, for whatever reason, probably because I am myself a smiley person, not that I follow it up, as I am happily married, but age is no determinator of attractiveness to many females.  

You certainly deserve a BJ.

Archived