Erectile issues

georgegeorgia

55, no problem standing to attention except it  doesn't hit me in the eye or ceiling anymore and the 5  times a  day is  more like 5  times a  month , getting  older  sucks, also lack the interest or find a nice  snooze better or just plain cant be bothered.

Started to change very slightly around  the 35yrs  old  mark and since then in slow decline, wish theyd  teach you more   when you were younger but more importantly wish you could comprehend how things were going to change with age when you were young instead of thinking it would stay the same forever...........still, fun whilst it lasted. 

Lose weight, drop sugar, cut down on salt, get fit, stop all unnecessary medication (tough one this, as it requires you to make a personal judgement and not slavishly follow the advice of doctors.  Not all medication that is prescribed, especially in LOS,  is either necessary or safe to use over long periods of time.), finally, use Kamagra if necessary. It's not embarrassing, nor a negative against your manhood.  Its the best party recreational drug ever invented,. take it if you feel that you need that kind of support and enjoy the experience.  

Testosterone replacement treatments will help. You can buy an 18 month supply of testosterone for around a hundred USD at most any pharmacy in Thailand. Just take the vials down to any clinic and get an injection every month for about 100 baht. Three bucks a shot is a bargain compared to 300 USD a month for injections in the states. Seems you are a bit young to have low T but it varies with the individual. I developed prostate cancer at age sixty and had no problems until after I had radiation treatments. Most urologists have now abandoned the bogus idea that testosterone feeds cancer. I had to get a second appointment before I found one who was up to date on the latest findings. Best of luck.

Archived