Notary Public (who is registered in USA) avail in Udon or KK?

Does anyone know if Udon (or KK) has a Notary Public who is registered in the USA? I'm trying to order my Birth Certificate (needed to renew my American Passport, which expires in mid 2020) but ordering this through the LA County requires a US-based Notary to verify my identity.
Thank you!

You do not need your birth certificate to apply for a new passport. It is only needed for the first passport application.

See: https://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/adult-passport-renew/

As far as I know the only place you could have your birth certificate application notarized is at the US embassy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You do not need your birth certificate to apply for a new passport. It is only needed for the first passport application.

See: https://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/adult-passport-renew/

As far as I know the only place you could have your birth certificate application notarized is at the US embassy.

Thanks, I'll re-read that, because I was certain it said for passport RENEWAL I'd need to present a birth certificate....  but... I could be wrong (and often am) and I know to trust your advice! ????

7 minutes ago, Pawpcorn said:

Thanks, I'll re-read that, because I was certain it said for passport RENEWAL I'd need to present a birth certificate....  but... I could be wrong (and often am) and I know to trust your advice! ????

I have renewed a number of US passport and have never needed a birth certificate. My old passport was my proof of being a US citizen.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have renewed a number of US passport and have never needed a birth certificate. My old passport was my proof of being a US citizen.

So lovely, and one less major hoop to have to jump through! Thank you, with all my heart!!! ????