BANGKOK
BananaBandit

where are my abs, please?

My ab definition is usually non-existent. 

But, based on the definition in other parts of my body, I feel like my abs should be more visible, all the time!

I must admit that I'm a very small man in some ways – for example, my forearms and wrists are like those of someone who never went through puberty... I wonder if my abs are simply so small that actually getting them to show is often difficult, even at a low body fat. ....I've seen guys with much thicker builds than me...some of them have pronounced abdominals and yet their general physique is almost kinda flabby.... I cannot see how these guys would have a lower body fat percentage than me... 

Is my ab definition hampered by the fact that I have a very slight build, and therefore a slight set of abs to work with ?

Abs only show up when the body fat ratio goes down low - 14-20% 

Genetics & overall bodyfat %

Some have an 8-pack without putting effort while others cant even get a decent 6-pack after months of dieting.

You may want to take Creatine and Whey Isolate Protein to build your abs. Isolate helps build muscle but is low in calories so you don't gain weight. If you want to gain weight can take regular whey or Mass Gainer that has as much as 1480 calories a serving.

Also go on YouTube andcheck out various exercise programs to build abs /six pack

2 hours ago, Morch said:

Some could probably get a decent beer joke out of this one.

Ya, after an 8 pack, I always think I have abs and the libido of a Lion.

Always willing to help out.

• Haha 2

I'm down at my supposed ideal weight, there is a inkling of the abs appearing, but I will need to go some 8kg below my ideal weight to get some definition. I'm also an older man and although they were prominent in my youth, it may take a good deal of coaxing before they reappear.  Still, a distinct 2 pack with the promise of 4 more in due course is not bad for an old man. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

where are my abs, please?

Are'nt they in your phone?

this is so obvious (I'm jealous cause I didn't think of it 😁), and corny ... but way funny hahahaha

Whether you can see them or not work them cause they are very important (balanced with strong back muscles.

• Like 1