Pattaya: Whatever happened to a Saudi tourist wounded in Jomtien?

rooster59

Pattaya: Whatever happened to a Saudi tourist wounded in Jomtien?

70593443_1136021863255814_7208044777365831680_n.jpg

Image: Pattaya Update News

Pattaya Update News reported that Pattaya police and rescue services were called to Soi Jomtien 2 around 11 pm on Friday night. 

There in the darkened soi they found a 49 year old Saudia Arabian national with a serious wound to his right arm made with a sharp object.

He was given first aid at the scene then taken to hospital. 

Sunthorn, 34, found the victim and gave first aid and alerted the authorities.

But he had no idea what had happened to the tourist.

Police are investigating. 

Source: Pattaya Update News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-21

15 hours ago, emptypockets said:

No idea 'Rooster 59..news team'...do your job and tell us.

The Thaivisa team did do their job, i.e. aggregating news from various sources and then publishing it.  They are not reporters, let alone investigative reporters, and they sure aren't the police whose job it would be to "tell us" after their investigation.

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

The Thaivisa team did do their job, i.e. aggregating news from various sources and then publishing it.  They are not reporters, let alone investigative reporters, and they sure aren't the police whose job it would be to "tell us" after their investigation.

What job did they do? 

On 9/21/2019 at 12:31 PM, rooster59 said:

with a serious wound to his right arm made with a sharp object.

Well, my left arm is almost snapped. He took me to the Bangkok Hospital Company where the doctor said that they had to undergo urgent surgery to repair the severed tendons that were wrong.   They demanded 100K down payment. I was offered my AIA insurance card but said it was registered as a Thai lady !?   The police took me to Bang Lamung Hospital, and my case was under the command of Ms. Shanikwan. And who was searching my clothes and I am on the emergency bed to look for what might comfort him and I look and tell him with contempt Are you crazy?   On the second day, she left the hospital with a mandatory 30-day rest report and medications. Now, Bang Luming Hospital Accounting Department staff contacted me every day to arrange payment of 20,000 or else they would not notify the police, immigration and my embassy, which does not know any country, yesterday it was nice to offer me to pay 10,000 and 10,000 next month. While the criminal is on the run. The police department thinks I'm on the run. I am fed up of this country and I will not reform after discrediting me for the last six months and unlawfully deliberately imprisoned for a handful of thousands of baht except for at least fifty million baht or to leave the country of humiliation. God imposed wide. Believe me, whoever I trust in them, I have given them tens of thousands without expecting any payback payment.

And as the poet said, If you honor the generous you own him and if you honor the vile rebellion.

Archived