Pets urinating and defecate in common area of condominium

3 hours ago, Delight said:

Section 6 of the Rules and Regs in the building where I live can be modified by the committee .This is the only section that can.

As standard the committee always seeks general meeting approval prior to any change. That way the L.O. are aware of the change(s)

Featured in this section is NO PETS-specifically mammals and reptiles. Fish in a tank and a bird in a  cage is ok

Is it possible that your R&R has such a rule?

Do you have something equivalent to the aforementioned section 6?

If so maybe you could instigate change.

To my mind pets in a  condos is a no no !

Not even a sweet little thing over night?

3 hours ago, Delight said:

Section 6 of the Rules and Regs in the building where I live can be modified by the committee .This is the only section that can.

As standard the committee always seeks general meeting approval prior to any change. That way the L.O. are aware of the change(s)

Featured in this section is NO PETS-specifically mammals and reptiles. Fish in a tank and a bird in a  cage is ok

Is it possible that your R&R has such a rule?

Do you have something equivalent to the aforementioned section 6?

If so maybe you could instigate change.

To my mind pets in a  condos is a no no !

So you are saying that an existing rule allowing pets when somebody  first bought a condo can now  be changed? Good luck with that. 49%ers

you might try tit for tat, when i was much younger my mate's family had a family holiday flat we used to stay in, one time the people staying next door had a small dog that barked and yapped all the time, especially when left alone. my mate was a DJ so he recorded the barking/yapping and in the evening/night set up PA speakers and amp out side the flat and let them have a taste of their own medicine -  at volume. soon solved the problem.

8 hours ago, emptypockets said:

What on earth are you going on about? anti social??? It is one of the most basic tenets of life in asia. I assume you don't live here.

Any further comments by you will be treated with the disdain they deserve.

I only asked about experience of other people facing the same issue in Thailand.  Of course if you live somewhere in a country where you can even put your shoes on the coffee table then you do not understand the severe insult in Thailand and other SEA countries if you do not take shoes off when entering a house.

On 9/23/2019 at 8:16 PM, Chazar said:

Yes, now you dont mind  if my water  buffalo comes dump on your door  do you? I think hes  eaten too  much grass it may be more liquid  than solid.

I have such an affection for water buffaloes, I even sing to them.  One of the most wonderful animals in the world.  And that's one of the reasons Thais like houses with stilts.  Spread it around and you can grow anything.

On 9/24/2019 at 2:55 AM, emptypockets said:

So you are saying that an existing rule allowing pets when somebody  first bought a condo can now  be changed? Good luck with that. 49%ers

I suspect that there was no rule allowing pets. Simply there was no rule banning them.

If so -then that was a mistake.

That mistake would need to be corrected.

Some allowance would have to be made to covers pets already in residence.

Archived