Viral video: Coach or first class? Enjoy the ride to the afterlife!

rooster59

Viral video: Coach or first class? Enjoy the ride to the afterlife!

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTU4MC83OTAyMTM1L2NvZmZpbi12aXJhbC1oaWFsZW5nLmpwZw==.jpg

Caption: Coffin seller goes viral

A video advertising coffins has gone ballistic online. In twenty minutes it was viewed a million times now is around two million views. It likens the journey to the afterlife as a plane journey. 

The video starts by featuring a man who appears to be dead as his nose is stuffed and coconut water is poured on him.

Just as the crematorium door closes he jumps out to announce: You have a choice?!

Then we are told all about the packages available in terms of airline seats. 

The Economy Class coffin is basic but adequately spacious and comes in at around 2,500 baht. 

Business Class at 3,500 baht+ is definitely a step up in luxury and spaciousness. 

Then comes First Class (accompanied by a serenade of angels) and a tongue in cheek reference to "no interference even in death". This will set you back at least 10,250 though.

However, there is one "class" that you won't find on a plane - Teak Wood Class. 

The ultimate in luxury for those wishing a smooth ride to the afterlife is available for just 45,000 baht. 

No cash?

No worries - there are plenty of payment plans. 

Enjoy your death!

The video is connected to a recently opened shop called "Hia Leng" and was posted by Nonts. Khawpod-on and reported by Sanook. 

Thaivisa notes that much of the stigma and grief associated with death is absent in Thailand where death is often seen as merely the start of the next journey towards rebirth. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-21

49 minutes ago, Cadbury said:
1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

Coach or first class? Enjoy the ride to the afterlife!

A Thai bus or minibus to the afterlife. No problems, book now!

Special discounts for farang on visa runs. 

Especially for those Australians who have only just arrived this mourning morning  (those who came to Thailand to die).

(sorry about the accent)

I don't think that many farangs can fit into a Thai sized coffin.

3 or 4 years ago I asked one of the shops in the big village about the price of coffins and he told me a standard one was between 3 to 4,000 baht.

I asked him about one for my farang size which needs to be longer, wider, deeper and stronger and he quoted around 8,xxx baht.

Archived