cbd oil prescription for farang?

Wardp

As far as I know its already available on prescription from main government hospitals. There was also a post by a forum member recently claiming he obtained some from a clinic. 

I know medical people who've attended policy meetings in Bangkok recently and courses to certify them to dispense from private and government pharmacies.

Surely did you read my post? Cbd works for pain control .inflammation  epilepsy  control. alleviating symptoms  of neurological  disorders  ms  .side effects of chemo etc etc.i didnt mention cure.if anyone knows of clinic or hospitals  in pattaya or bkk please post or pm me. Thanks 

5 hours ago, Wardp said:

Surely did you read my post? Cbd works for pain control .inflammation  epilepsy  control. alleviating symptoms  of neurological  disorders  ms  .side effects of chemo etc etc.i didnt mention cure.if anyone knows of clinic or hospitals  in pattaya or bkk please post or pm me. Thanks 

No it doesnt !  What you read on social media is certainly some people who whilst taking this appear to feel better etc etc and some claim it cures cancer

Its called "coincidence" and needless to say what you dont read about is the 1000s and 1000s who had no change whatsoever

Pharmaceuticals would be all over this last 50 years if there had been any positive scientific results

When will cbd oil be available for farang in thailand? Hospitals  prescription  etc etc. I have chronic pain in my back.i have tried everything  else without success . Any info on current legality  .availability ?

16 hours ago, Wardp said:

When will cbd oil be available for farang in thailand? Hospitals  prescription  etc etc. I have chronic pain in my back.i have tried everything  else without success . Any info on current legality  .availability ?

CBD oil is already available in some public hospitals and private clinics and it's not restricted for thais. You need to get a prescription from a doctor to buy cbd. Here's a list of clinics that I think do both, prescriptions and product sales https://www.thaicbd.info/cannabis-clinics/

On 9/22/2019 at 8:56 AM, Wardp said:

There is no data to back up those claims except as to a CBD oil compund for epilepsy in children and helping with nausea for chemo.

My back is all fd up. I smoke a bowl not cuz it eases the pain, but because it makes me focus on pizza. Distraction is good. Come out of the closet dude, just say, hey Im a stoner, when can I manipulate the system to catch a buzz without getting in trouble.

Works for me. Right on! Ive been seeing vaping rigs pop up here and there. Plus the bootleg oil on CL.

Just now, Nyezhov said:

There is no data to back up those claims except as to a CBD oil compund for epilepsy in children and helping with nausea for chemo.

My back is all fd up. I smoke a bowl not cuz it eases the pain, but because it makes me focus on pizza. Distraction is good. Come out of the closet dude, just say, hey Im a stoner, when can I manipulate the system to catch a buzz without getting in trouble.

Works for me. Right on! Ive been seeing vaping rigs pop up here and there. Plus the bootleg oil on CL.

Your are entitled to your opinion but the poster asked specifically for CBD oil which does not have psychoactive effect. 

1 minute ago, Tayaout said:

Your are entitled to your opinion but the poster asked specifically for CBD oil which does not have psychoactive effect. 

If hes buying CBD oil for pain, hes better off buying Tylenol.

Honestly  some of the replys...i want to try it legally  i dont want to get high. Maybe it will help maybe it wont. Yes tynenol is good for a pain in the ass???? thank you to the guys with genuine replys..most helpful

CBD may offer an option for treating different types of chronic pain. A study from the European Journal of Pain showed, using an animal model, CBD applied on the skin could help lower pain and inflammation due to arthritis. Another study demonstrated the mechanism by which CBD inhibits inflammatory and neuropathic pain, two of the most difficult types of chronic pain to treat. More study in humans is needed in this area to substantiate the claims of CBD proponents about pain control.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/cannabidiol-cbd-what-we-know-and-what-we-dont-2018082414476

If the OP has tried everything then he has nothing to lose. 

12 hours ago, Tayaout said:

If the OP has tried everything then he has nothing to lose. 

if he has tried everything (like maxed dose of morphine and gabapentin and nerve block surgery, etc) it is very possible that his doctor will prescribe CBD

OP can ask his attending doctor in his next visit

1 minute ago, PPMMUU said:

if he has tried everything (like maxed dose of morphine and gabapentin and nerve block surgery, etc) it is very possible that his doctor will prescribe CBD

OP can ask his attending doctor in his next visit

Maybe CBD won't work but it won't make him an opiod addict either. 

Archived