BANGKOK
soloseaview

Returning to Pattaya After 4 Months In UK

Returning to Pattaya after 4 months in UK – Advice Needed

I have a Retirement Visa valid until 9th October 2019 and a Re-Entry permit valid until the same date. I have lived in Pattaya, in the same house, for over 10 years (which I am returning to) and have held retirement visas for several years. I hear that Thai Immigration have recently introduced new rules, my questions are: do I need to visit immigration in Jomtien to advise them of my return? Is there any paperwork that I need to fill out? And, am I likely to encounter any problems at BKK? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

well your going to need another visa when yours expires. other then that i cant see why you would go into immigration. i never go in there if i have a valid visa in hand.

how was your sex life in the uk?

Edited by fhickson

31 minutes ago, fhickson said:

how was your sex life in the uk?

I have my complaints about Thailand, but a visit to the UK is guaranteed to remind me of why I left the land of the living dead. I return with a severe case of Cockitis, (for which there is no known cure). Fortunately 'therapy' is available in places like Pattaya. No need to visit Immigration, just visit Soi 6 and get your 'extension' seen to.

Edited by DaRoadrunner
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Some off topic bickering posts and replies have been removed

• Like 1