Looks like the smog arrived

LivinginKata

There was a Military type plane that passed over the South of Phuket yesterday travelling South to North which appeared to be releasing some sort of chemtrail, my guess is that it was something in advance to help clear the smog which they knew was arriving today.

9 minutes ago, PST said:

There was a Military type plane that passed over the South of Phuket yesterday travelling South to North which appeared to be releasing some sort of chemtrail, my guess is that it was something in advance to help clear the smog which they knew was arriving today.

Raimaking operation. 

2 hours ago, hansgruber said:

I just went out and had a dry sore throat within minutes. Feel like I smoked a pack of cigarettes in 10 mins. 

Stay inside. 

Unfortunately, staying inside won't change anything unless you've got some sort of air-filtering system in place. PM2.5 <deleted> gets in pretty much anywhere. Either a proper air purifier with a good EPA/HEPA filter or adding additional filters to room AC units will offer some relief though. 

1 hour ago, steelepulse said:

Windguru showing wind to be switching to blowing from the east this week so hopefully that will get this haze out of here.

According to the latest predications I have seen for the deep south, wind coming from east/south-east will actually makes things worse as it'll bring in all the <deleted> from the Borneo island. Things down here (Hat Yai) are predicted to get worse until at least Tuesday. We need rain, lot's of it... Wind coming the west will bring smog, as will winds from the east/south-east.

49 minutes ago, PST said:

My initial thoughts, however there was hardly a cloud in the sky as it went over,,,,a day too early by the looks of things.

I don't know if I can link the article but it's in the Phuket news. They say that they use a CN 235 airplane.

1 hour ago, schlog said:

More bad today. No chance to see till Kalim from Amari. Can't remember when it was bad like today. Horrible.

4 years ago in August it was similar and for a few days even worse than today. But I agree it's horrific at the moment. And looking at the forecast it get's worse today and tomorrow

Archived