I've left my girl in Pattaya. She was completely off the wall.

kellersphuket

38 minutes ago, RedPill said:

That's the thing in Thailand. You don't go purposely and go out to look to hire a prostitute

... you go out for a beer, and bump into a girl. You start to like her .... she doesn't immediately act like a prostitute, but she is one. 

Giving her 15k upfront for the trip is ridiculous. I bet he learned.

I had a 'real girlfriend' for 2 years ... on her birthday I bought her a present and a weekend trip to an island. 

On the boat, I gave her 1k baht, a little bit of cash, so she can buy some drinks for us or something in a shop sometimes, without

the need to ask me all time.

I still had to pay everything over that weekend. That 1k in cash never came back out of her pocket again ????

Lol, women, so full of opportunistic money thinking only, it's horrible. Even if they are not hookers.

why would she pay for it if you never asked her to pay half?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, taninthai said:

????????????????????????

you make it so difficult for us normal guys,,,,just spent 3 days with a girl in chaam ,,,,left and gave her 1500 bht????????????????she was happy enough then again there was only 4 years age difference between us,,,,lol...in fact she even keeps sending message when am I going back.

If she is 4 years older than you she should have paid for you.

But personally I wouldn't want to spend even one hour with a 60 year old woman. ???? 

No civilized farang should take any c**p off an uncivilized buffalo scrubber ! First sign of lack of respect, dishonesty, or gambling tendencies, head for the door, and if these girls spoke to a Thai male in similar fashion they would find themselves flat on their backs with a punch in the mouth, wondering what happened !

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 11:48 AM, kellersphuket said:

she can pay with the 15,000 spending money I gave her!!

that was supposed to be for the 5 day trip.

I didnt ask for it back, i just wanted the hell outta there.

hopefully she uses her head and is able to buy a bus/plane ticket with it.

(but to be honest i dont care).

Maybe take an older prostitute next time.

12 minutes ago, Chazar said:
On 9/24/2019 at 12:50 AM, sunnyboy2018 said:

They dont consider it whoring

yeah its  just  like volunteering in the  hospital or something right?

it's a huge part of their inherited culture,

that only recently they have become to be embarrassed about...

On 9/22/2019 at 12:02 PM, kellersphuket said:

why am I in the wrong?

she seemed like a nice girl when I met her.

I took a chance with her,

it didnt work out.

I was willing to pay for everything, gave her some spending money etc..

what did I do wrong then?

Did i deserve to have a shirt full of beer?

If you gave her the 15 k before you left the island, all I can say is well played young lady!

it all started in the airport. she wasnt happy with the lack of food on the plane

Personally, I would have walked right there (preferably before getting on-board), but each to their own. One has very little tolerance for balderdash in the 019, esp when it concerns entitled females paid or otherwise. Well done. ????

On 9/27/2019 at 4:51 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I wouldn't want to spend even one hour with a 60 year old woman.

You would seriously blow off Jamie Lee Curtis ?  I'd put a wig on her and die like a lab rat hooked on cocaine.....Some women (yes very few ) can hit that  Vikki LaMotta  phase and look better with time.....

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Be careful!

Like a moth to a flame, I'll take my chances. ????

At any rate ,  I assume the OP has learned enough from this situation to avoid making the same mistake again.  Hopefully his loss was a gain to someone else who was just about to make the same mistake or worse.

How many times have I heard this story? It has to be dozens of times by now. The latest was last week when a buddy of mine took a lovely youth thing from a Sukhumvit rub-n-tug place with him to Vietnam for a week. He wound up putting her on a plane back to BKK after 2 days. They can be quite attractive while having the maturity of a 12 year old. 

• 2 months later...

Archived