I've left my girl in Pattaya. She was completely off the wall.

kellersphuket

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, kellersphuket said:

she can pay with the 15,000 spending money I gave her!!

that was supposed to be for the 5 day trip.

I didnt ask for it back, i just wanted the hell outta there.

hopefully she uses her head and is able to buy a bus/plane ticket with it.

(but to be honest i dont care).

Never ever pay up front except a small deposit (normal rules for getting work done), and remember, it is always your foult, whatever happens. 

5 hours ago, kellersphuket said:

why am I in the wrong?

she seemed like a nice girl when I met her.

I took a chance with her,

it didnt work out.

I was willing to pay for everything, gave her some spending money etc..

what did I do wrong then?

Did i deserve to have a shirt full of beer?

my father use to say.... ""things happen for a reason....""

i've never needed or wanted to pay someone to be my gf but common sense would say be in control, you are effectively the employer after all. dont give her all the money up front; either pay once the contract has been fulfilled satisfactorily, or drip feed her money. allowing her control seems daft.

Had a similar experience 14 years ago , but mine threw car tyre at me, hurts more. ????????

mine wanted to stay at 5 star resort, 5800 per night, I wanted to stay at brand new 700 baht resort .

Told her if she was paying , I be happy to stay where we she wants , but for as long as I am paying she will stay at place of my choice .

Off to a club, told her from the go, no Thai clubs , but her friends liked a certain place . Told her again, no thai clubs . Of course it was a thai club.

After the tire throwing activity , she went back to Bangkok alone, while I stayed enjoying what Pattaya has to offer. 

Moral of of the story? Should have taken her stuff and gone to another hotel and party instead of taking a bus to Bangkok to stay at your mates ????

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

maybe he meet Walter Mitty in Pattya.

OK Yinn, I am always on your side, philosophically, and its pretty funny, but you just outed yourself. You are American and over 50. Cool, have fun.

20 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

OK Yinn, I am always on your side, philosophically, and its pretty funny, but you just outed yourself. You are American and over 50. Cool, have fun.

Ok. But odeyseus showed my about “Walter Mitty.” phrase.

i know about that before, see the movie Ben Stellar.

Now I am American over 50, a ladyboy, and old English woman, Burmese, a Englishman, a witch, a man, a thai hater and a farang basher. 

I think the witch.

Can not not be thai because I know about Walter Mitty, Whiteknight, witch, WW2 etc.

Because all thai stupid, never see any farang movie, not have internet etc. And because not agree with everything farang “know” about Thailand. Farang know more everything.

so clever. Marry sex worker, so all thai was,

me brain as that. 

Please put me on “ignore” list. 

**To the other guy ask how I know. I not 100% sure, but why when I talk about Keller, another guy look my profile everyday/ everytime post on Keller. Guy that never say to me. Why? 

That guy join 2012.

4 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Ok. But odeyseus showed my about “Walter Mitty.” phrase.

i know about that before, see the movie Ben Stellar.

OK, explanation accepted ????

Ben Stiller btw.

But, as a test, are there or are there not human sacrifices buried under some City Pillars. ????

Nightmare.....but the OP was played. She wanted to get rid of him so she could enjoy herself in Pattaya maybe looking up some old friends, or a Thai or Foreign boyfriend or doing some free lancing. The litany of complaints she made were a ploy.  Such girls should be paid daily or at the end of the holiday. 

Something similar happened to me once when I went from BKK to Pattaya with a "seemingly" and self proclamied super rich thai/chinese lady.

It started with her being <deleted> off at me for not drinking alcohol, and refusing to buy her a drink. She told me that I had ruined her trip, that I was so boring bla bla bla. At the end she was hitting me and screaming at me. When walking between the taxi on the street, to the lobby she "pretended" to faint and said that she was dying because I made her so stressed out. I carried her back to the room, and she said if I leave I will be in trouble for life because she knew powerful politicians.

My friend in Pattaya had to come save me and picked me up from the hotel with the horrible evil girl screaming at me from the lobby. It was exciting like a movie with us riding away to the sunset. Some people are just horrible! ????

I just brought and left a girl in Pattaya.  Her sin was that she spent a lot of my money on Pattaya bar lady drinks.

As far as the OP goes, he didn't do anything wrong with the bill.  She was the last person there and she had 15k to pay the bill herself.????

3 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

I just brought and left a girl in Pattaya.  Her sin was that she spent a lot of my money on Pattaya bar lady drinks.

As far as the OP goes, he didn't do anything wrong with the bill.  She was the last person there and she had 15k to pay the bill herself.????

Besides he didn't even drink it he wore it ????

Archived