I've left my girl in Pattaya. She was completely off the wall.

kellersphuket

Well I had a great night in Pattaya last night, was walking past a restaurant when a girl rushes out and bumps into me. We got chatting and then went to a bar, one thing led to another and she dragged me to a hotel and, well, being a gentleman I won't go into too much detail but suffice it to say that the minbar wasn't the only thing that took a bashing. And best of all, she paid for everything, she must have spent about 15,000 Baht!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

Well I had a great night in Pattaya last night, was walking past a restaurant when a girl rushes out and bumps into me. We got chatting and then went to a bar, one thing led to another and she dragged me to a hotel and, well, being a gentleman I won't go into too much detail but suffice it to say that the minbar wasn't the only thing that took a bashing. And best of all, she paid for everything, she must have spent about 15,000 Baht!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

13 hours ago, kellersphuket said:

she can pay with the 15,000 spending money I gave her!!

Why on earth would you take a girl you don't know across the country and give her 15,000 baht?!? Of course she's being a bitch - she's already been paid - no incentive to be nice anymore and you leaving early is just added benefit. 15k and a free trip to Pattaya, score for her.

11 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

You pay them to leave, not at the beginning of a trip.

Sounds like you learned a few lessons on this one.

Hopefully..

no, he hasn't learnt anything. check out his past posts. he's going home/another country 2 months ago anyway. looking forward to his book, ''the life and times of KP in Thailand-why I wanted to leave but couldn't be ass'd''

hopefully in paperback so at least I hope use it to 'wipe'

7 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

Does it matter?

obviously matters to you - - or you wouldn't have commented...

and to the OP who threw out this part of his life in a post on a public forum... 

but generally, in 100 years nobody will even remember any of us ever existed, so, no it doesn't matter in the long run... like everything else here... 

The girls are usually quietly seething with anger at having to be seen with and cavort with Farang men their grandfathers' age.

So they 'go off' and explode at the slightest inconvenience.

Solution:

Stop treating bar girls as dates and girlfriends and wives. They are prostitutes, hookers, often drug abusers and often have serious, sad, psychological trauma as one would expect.

Get a real girl.

20 hours ago, Nyezhov said:
21 hours ago, kellersphuket said:

no thanks dude.

not going there.

more trouble than it's worth!

20 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

everywhere you go and everything you seem to do is more trouble than its worth. Have you considered maybe its you?

Reminds me of a quote about a well known former American stateman.

'A bull that carries his own china shop with him.'

2 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

The girls are usually quietly seething with anger at having to be seen with and cavort with Farang men their grandfathers' age.

So they 'go off' and explode at the slightest inconvenience.

Solution:

Stop treating bar girls as dates and girlfriends and wives. They are prostitutes, hookers, often drug abusers and often have serious, sad, psychological trauma as one would expect.

Get a real girl.

Great advice ! Now if 98% of the foreign tourists and expats would listen there would be 98% fewer Thai bashers,  and moaners on Thaivisa. Not good for business i guess but would attract a higher quality foreigner to the site. The bar girls and massage shops who hate the drop off in stupid foreigners. But don,t worry there are plane loads of suckers arriving hourly and the rest who continue to repeat the same mistake over and over and over again deserve everything they get. sorry no sympathy for idiots with no common sense. Learn to speak basic Thai or just avoid Thai women altogether. Otherwise you are just wasting your time.

13 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

Great advice ! Now if 98% of the foreign tourists and expats would listen there would be 98% fewer Thai bashers,  and moaners on Thaivisa. Not good for business i guess but would attract a higher quality foreigner to the site. The bar girls and massage shops who hate the drop off in stupid foreigners. But don,t worry there are plane loads of suckers arriving hourly and the rest who continue to repeat the same mistake over and over and over again deserve everything they get. sorry no sympathy for idiots with no common sense. Learn to speak basic Thai or just avoid Thai women altogether. Otherwise you are just wasting your time.

I agree partially. 

Most of the Thai bashers would be gone, but some, like me, would remain as my issues are with the culture more broadly. 

But, yes, we agree on the prostitutes. 

I don't know of a single western friend/colleague/acquaintance who would take a hooker out for a date or openly date one back in Farangland. 

Yet, so many guys here in Thailand treat these prostitutes like they are normal girls. 

It's wild. 

21 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Most of the Thai bashers would be gone, but some, like me, would remain as my issues are with the culture more broadly. 

So why are still here then?

To bash the culture more broadly?

22 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Yet, so many guys here in Thailand treat these prostitutes like they are normal girls

So they are not "normal" girls then?

Are they aliens from outer space on subhumans from a festering garbage dump?

Or are they actually human beings too, just like you and me?

10 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

So why are still here then?

To bash the culture more broadly?

So they are not "normal" girls then?

Are they aliens from outer space on subhumans from a festering garbage dump?

Or are they actually human beings too, just like you and me?

Come on. 

I won't answer the 'why are you here then?' queries anymore. Too boring. 

As for the girls, surely you are clever enough to understand that even when girls enter the trade of their own volition, which MANY do not, prostitution often results in severe psychological damage. 

If you don't think so, try whoring out your body to be abused by hundreds or thousands of men/women most of whom make you sick to your stomach to even look at. Then report back. 

1 hour ago, Fex Bluse said:

I agree partially. 

But, yes, we agree on the prostitutes. 

I don't know of a single western friend/colleague/acquaintance who would take a hooker out for a date or openly date one back in Farangland. 

Yet, so many guys here in Thailand treat these prostitutes like they are normal girls. 

It's wild. 

It's wild ? No just plain dumb in my opinion

49 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Come on. 

I won't answer the 'why are you here then?' queries anymore. Too boring. 

As for the girls, surely you are clever enough to understand that even when girls enter the trade of their own volition, which MANY do not, prostitution often results in severe psychological damage. 

If you don't think so, try whoring out your body to be abused by hundreds or thousands of men/women most of whom make you sick to your stomach to even look at. Then report back. 

I agree some of the foreigners they have to deal with both men and women i sometimes ask the girl where they found them. Not sure who i feel more sorry for but i tend to lean towards the Thai women. I saw a German woman once that had found herself a young Thai guy. She had to be over sixty over weight and nasty looking. The Thai guy looked like a beaten puppy. Still have very mixed feelings about prostitution it tends to attract a very high number of guys that look like they crawled out of a dumpster.

surely you are clever enough to understand that even when girls enter the trade of their own volition, which MANY do not, prostitution often results in severe psychological damage. 

And normal girls never act crazy and selfish as the one referenced in the OP? 

I like the idea that a sex-worker could claim PTSD and get on some type of disability for it.   

Just life itself can cause psychological damage, according to psychologists.  haha

41 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

I like the idea that a sex-worker could claim PTSD and get on some type of disability for it.   

Just life itself can cause psychological damage, according to psychologists.  haha

True haha

3 hours ago, Skallywag said:

I have dated many normal girls here....They just as crazy as bar girls...Now I only date foreigners!!

5 hours ago, Skallywag said:

If I spent 3 hours in the company of KP the 'OP', I would suffer PTSD too I reckon

Archived