I've left my girl in Pattaya. She was completely off the wall.

kellersphuket

4 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Sounds like your are the one that learned a lesson.

Maybe you should be more careful who you chose to take on a trip with you.

Sounds like a bar girl.

Of course it was a bar girl, look at the guy's avatar, by all accounts he could have fought during WW2. I'm sure he's a nice guy though. Hang on - didn't he do a thread called my last post or something saying he was off to Cebu?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/22/2019 at 1:02 AM, kellersphuket said:

why am I in the wrong?

she seemed like a nice girl when I met her.

I took a chance with her,

it didnt work out.

I was willing to pay for everything, gave her some spending money etc..

what did I do wrong then?

Did i deserve to have a shirt full of beer?

Why did you deserve a shirt full of beer?

You just don't get it do you?

Just because you are willing to pay for everything doesn't mean she is the remote bit interested in YOU!

This is Thailand, where people do anything they can for money.

Obvious you were not the charm here, it was all about the money.

When you hang around those type of women, what exactly do you expect?

Tea at the Hilton?

20 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Just because you are willing to pay for everything doesn't mean she is the remote bit interested in YOU!

Tea at the Hilton?

Totally agree, he should hang around those who expect to be paid monthly not daily and thus are less of a hookers than the daily ones ????

On 9/22/2019 at 6:48 AM, kellersphuket said:

she can pay with the 15,000 spending money I gave her!!

that was supposed to be for the 5 day trip.

I didnt ask for it back, i just wanted the hell outta there.

hopefully she uses her head and is able to buy a bus/plane ticket with it.

(but to be honest i dont care).

The moral of the story. Don't pay until your trip is done.
She got the money first, Her job is to complain until you leave her. fast money. 1 to 2 days job and 15000K in your pocket and free ticket to Pattaya ..... sorry to say you are a Nebbit

14 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

The girls are usually quietly seething with anger at having to be seen with and cavort with Farang men their grandfathers' age.

So they 'go off' and explode at the slightest inconvenience.

Solution:

Stop treating bar girls as dates and girlfriends and wives. They are prostitutes, hookers, often drug abusers and often have serious, sad, psychological trauma as one would expect.

Get a real girl.

What a load of nonesense. The girls choose their customers.  They are not quietly seething. You dont know Thais,  you have no respect for Thais especially Thai girls. You are projecting your ill informed,  prejudiced, western view onto a situation about which you know nothing. Solution: Get laid and stop telling people what to do.

11 hours ago, Victornoir said:

My opinion is that kellers is bored to death and constantly posts extreme stories to distract himself.

And if I'm wrong, if he really advanced 15,000 for a girl to accompany him to Pattaya, it was with the unmentioned goal of being abused and being able to complain.

OP you are doing wrong by looking for support on social media. You need a real friend.

· Psychiatrist

10 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Come on. 

I won't answer the 'why are you here then?' queries anymore. Too boring. 

As for the girls, surely you are clever enough to understand that even when girls enter the trade of their own volition, which MANY do not, prostitution often results in severe psychological damage. 

If you don't think so, try whoring out your body to be abused by hundreds or thousands of men/women most of whom make you sick to your stomach to even look at. Then report back. 

They dont consider it whoring. Thats your phrase, your insult and your attempt to degrade Thai girls who are nicer than you and kinder than you.

3 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

Tea at the Hilton?

I take my girl to cocktails at the Hilton actually. 

11 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

Great advice ! Now if 98% of the foreign tourists and expats would listen there would be 98% fewer Thai bashers,  and moaners on Thaivisa. Not good for business i guess but would attract a higher quality foreigner to the site. The bar girls and massage shops who hate the drop off in stupid foreigners. But don,t worry there are plane loads of suckers arriving hourly and the rest who continue to repeat the same mistake over and over and over again deserve everything they get. sorry no sympathy for idiots with no common sense. Learn to speak basic Thai or just avoid Thai women altogether. Otherwise you are just wasting your time.

Stupid advice because the moaners and bashers are the prigs and puritans who never have a bar girl and think they are superior.  Such guys are the saddest  most repressed,   most joyless bunch of expats I meet. I suspect many have very dark souls and serious mental sickness.

14 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

The girls are usually quietly seething with anger at having to be seen with and cavort with Farang men their grandfathers' age.

So they 'go off' and explode at the slightest inconvenience.

Solution:

Stop treating bar girls as dates and girlfriends and wives. They are prostitutes, hookers, often drug abusers and often have serious, sad, psychological trauma as one would expect.

Get a real girl.

I love this poster!!

23 hours ago, EdrigoSalvadore said:

Something similar happened to me once when I went from BKK to Pattaya with a "seemingly" and self proclamied super rich thai/chinese lady.

It started with her being <deleted> off at me for not drinking alcohol, and refusing to buy her a drink. She told me that I had ruined her trip, that I was so boring bla bla bla. At the end she was hitting me and screaming at me. When walking between the taxi on the street, to the lobby she "pretended" to faint and said that she was dying because I made her so stressed out. I carried her back to the room, and she said if I leave I will be in trouble for life because she knew powerful politicians.

My friend in Pattaya had to come save me and picked me up from the hotel with the horrible evil girl screaming at me from the lobby. It was exciting like a movie with us riding away to the sunset. Some people are just horrible! ????

It sounds like a typical case of PMS. Better plan your activities around your girl's time.

44 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

What a load of nonesense. The girls choose their customers.  They are not quietly seething. You dont know Thais,  you have no respect for Thais especially Thai girls. You are projecting your ill informed,  prejudiced, western view onto a situation about which you know nothing. Solution: Get laid and stop telling people what to do.

Really, like you go out and just chose all the jobs in your life?  Hmm, today I would like to be CEO of Amazon?? 

On 9/22/2019 at 12:23 PM, kellersphuket said:

I got up right away without paying for the food or drink and left the bar.

she did not follow me.

I went straight back to the hotel, grabbed my overnight back and headed for the bus station where I called my friend.

What did you do with her luggage....or did you leave her with the hotel bill? ????

14 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Stupid advice because the moaners and bashers are the prigs and puritans who never have a bar girl and think they are superior.  Such guys are the saddest  most repressed,   most joyless bunch of expats I meet. I suspect many have very dark souls and serious mental sickness.

i've never had a bar girl or prostitute, to be honest i've never needed to whatever country i've been in. i'm not a puritan or a prig - i've had an awful lot of fun with the girls i've dated. i'm not sad and certainly not repressed! i am very happy and content with my lot. i dont think i'm superior, though possibly guys who need to resort to paying for female company have an inferior complex?

for the record i dont have a mental illness, though a dark soul? hummm... very possibly

19 hours ago, jastheace said:

no, he hasn't learnt anything. check out his past posts. he's going home/another country 2 months ago anyway. looking forward to his book, ''the life and times of KP in Thailand-why I wanted to leave but couldn't be ass'd''

hopefully in paperback so at least I hope use it to 'wipe'

I'm hoping for the 'Kellers does issaan' thread.

Without the 15K payment I'd say you won, but after reading that, you lost big time. You could get like 2 girls per day, for 5 days, and still have money left.
Have to say I agree with her on Centara, the hotels are nothing too special and really over priced hehe. 

12 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

I agree partially. 

Most of the Thai bashers would be gone, but some, like me, would remain as my issues are with the culture more broadly. 

But, yes, we agree on the prostitutes. 

I don't know of a single western friend/colleague/acquaintance who would take a hooker out for a date or openly date one back in Farangland. 

Yet, so many guys here in Thailand treat these prostitutes like they are normal girls. 

It's wild. 

They are normal girls. Give us some background on you. Your sex  and location? Then we can start a reasoned discussion.

Me, I'm a 63 yo male happily married. Grew up in the Eastern Goldfields, Kalgoorlie, in Western Australia. Hay Street (google it) was where the brothels were. Used them many times as a young man. They were there a 100 years before I was born. No hangups about sex for money.

Your turn Fex,.

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've never hired out my sex organs, so not like me at all.

Don't have much sympathy for those too lazy to work in proper employment either.

But not ,apparently, adverse to using someone elses?

Not judging, just commenting on your previous posts.

Obviously you don't like gardeners.

12 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Come on. 

I won't answer the 'why are you here then?' queries anymore. Too boring. 

As for the girls, surely you are clever enough to understand that even when girls enter the trade of their own volition, which MANY do not, prostitution often results in severe psychological damage. 

If you don't think so, try whoring out your body to be abused by hundreds or thousands of men/women most of whom make you sick to your stomach to even look at. Then report back. 

Are you talking from personal experience?  Did you actually count them all?

They really made you sick to your stomach. I have some sympathy for you. Why did you do it.

An experiment? Gee you must be tired.

11 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

I agree some of the foreigners they have to deal with both men and women i sometimes ask the girl where they found them. Not sure who i feel more sorry for but i tend to lean towards the Thai women. I saw a German woman once that had found herself a young Thai guy. She had to be over sixty over weight and nasty looking. The Thai guy looked like a beaten puppy. Still have very mixed feelings about prostitution it tends to attract a very high number of guys that look like they crawled out of a dumpster.

For those guys its better than crawling back into a dumpster. we all have free will regardless of what the self appointed tossers tell us.

17 minutes ago, neeray said:

Something tells me that Thailand is not the right place for you.

I think he's realised that now. check out the latest thread, 'Cambodia' 

hope he then starts a new website, 'CambodiaVisa.com'

I suspect in reality he hasn't stepped outside his house in Phuket for months (busy van watching after 8pm ?), and the numerous topics posted by KP amounts to a story, not very interesting.

can anyone confirm the real whereabouts of KP ?

On 9/22/2019 at 10:47 PM, EdrigoSalvadore said:

and she said if I leave I will be in trouble for life because she knew powerful politicians.

I've heard all sorts of girls - rich and poor - claim they have military friends and that they could get you in trouble if they wanted to. In reality however I've never heard of anyone actually getting in trouble because a girl used such connections. I honestly don't know if they really could - surely some higher up military won't waste their time on random guys every time some spoiled girl he knows has a temper tantrum.

Seriously though - let's assume a girl does have officer friends - what could they feasibly do to you if they wanted to? I've recently blocked a girl because she was showing signs of being psycho from the get-go, and she told me her father is a military officer. T-R-O-U-B-L-E was written all over her.

Archived