new Non-O visa at the consulate of Shanghai, has anyone tried?

In a month I will have to leave the Kingdom to get a new NON-O visa. I want to try going to Shanghai, at the consulate. Does anyone have experience in this regard? Do you remember the documents you need to present? Thank you.

Second question: I intend to return to Thailand on Friday evening, as we do with the TM30, given that during the weekend the beautiful employees at Chaeng Wattana rest?

Edited by zhounan

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Unless you are Chinese or a legal resident there you will to be apply for a visa there.

For the TM30 Monday or Tuesday would be ok. But not really needed unless you will doing something at immigration.

You mean a Chinese Visa?

TM30 should be done within 24 hours after entered in Thailand, it don't? Is it based on working days? Last month to extend for two months my visa, the IO asked me the TM30, so seems I need to do it.

27 minutes ago, zhounan said:

You mean a Chinese Visa?

You have to be a Chinese citizen or legal resident of China to apply for a Thai visa at the embassy or any of the consulates in China.

27 minutes ago, zhounan said:

TM30 should be done within 24 hours after entered in Thailand, it don't? Is it based on working days? Last month to extend for two months my visa, the IO asked me the TM30, so seems I need to do it.

It is 24 hours of your arrival at your residence not the country.

They don't expect you report within 24 hours if the office is closed. They are not all that strict on the 24 hours.

As I wrote you only need to do one if you need to something at immigration.

Applying for an extension may require one now but it may not be needed in few months since there is a lot of discussion about changing the requirements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You have to be a Chinese citizen or legal resident of China to apply for a Thai visa at the embassy or any of the consulates in China.

It is 24 hours of your arrival at your residence not the country.

They don't expect you report within 24 hours if the office is closed. They are not all that strict on the 24 hours.

As I wrote you only need to do one if you need to something at immigration.

Applying for an extension may require one now but it may not be needed in few months since there is a lot of discussion about changing the requirements.

Thank you UbonJoe