MG cars Thailand

Felt 35

2 hours ago, macahoom said:

I have had the MG ZS EV for 11 months.

Absolutely wonderful! Anything negative about it would be nitpicking, although I have to say I don't think it's a beautiful looking car.

There was a guy in a new BMW (don't know the model) at traffic lights a few days ago who thought he could beat me. He didn't. Not even close! Very funny! 

1 hour ago, transam said:

Perhaps she wasn't trying. ????

Why do you assume I am an idiot?

I can assure you; he was trying.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, macahoom said:

I have had the MG ZS EV for 11 months.

Absolutely wonderful! Anything negative about it would be nitpicking, although I have to say I don't think it's a beautiful looking car.

There was a guy in a new BMW (don't know the model) at traffic lights a few days ago who thought he could beat me. He didn't. Not even close! Very funny! 

I'd rather buy a used jap car than a new one from china. Just the though of a china car is repulsive.

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'd rather buy a used jap car than a new one from china. Just the though of a china car is repulsive.

Are you aware that some Audi and Volvo models are made in China?

And that 21.36 million Volkswagens were manufactured in China in 2019?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, macahoom said:

Are you aware that some Audi and Volvo models are made in China?

And that 21.36 million Volkswagens were manufactured in China in 2019?

Just stab me in the eye why don't you.

I'm assuming they were assembled there with parts made elsewhere.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Just stab me in the eye why don't you.

I'm assuming they were assembled there with parts made elsewhere.

From Wiki:

"Operations of Volkswagen in China include the production, sales and services of whole cars, parts and components, engines and transmission systems"

• Haha 2

American automakers such as Buick have told the media that they don’t believe Americans care where their car is built, as long as quality stays consistent. That is why some automakers have invested in Chinese manufacturing facilities and have been testing the potential to sell Chinese-built cars in the United States in the last few years.

10 'American' Cars That Are Really Made Overseas

https://www.motorbiscuit.com/3-american-cars-that-are-barely-made-in-america/

9 minutes ago, macahoom said:

From Wiki:

"Operations of Volkswagen in China include the production, sales and services of whole cars, parts and components, engines and transmission systems"

At least they will be VW's assembled in China under the watchful eye of the Germans, not a Chinese car using a bought British performance brand name from the Germans and using the words British and since 1924..........:whistling:

4 minutes ago, macahoom said:

I certainly can take a joke, but your MG knocking is so, so boring and predictable. Please give us a break!

But it's fun. A china car ???????? you're killing me.  Please tell me your old lady requested a china car and not a toyota or such.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, macahoom said:

I certainly can take a joke, but your MG knocking is so, so boring and predictable. Please give us a break!

Because you bought one...?...Gawd...

Would you have bought it if it had the actual Chinese company name on the boot.....?

28 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

But it's fun. A china car ???????? you're killing me.  Please tell me your old lady requested a china car and not a toyota or such.

I have a Fortuner and my missus is fed up with it hence why we're getting a MG. We then have two cars. 

Edited by IvorBiggun2

Just now, IvorBiggun2 said:

No. You're telling porkies again. It says 'Brit' not 'British'. And 'Passion Drives since 1924'.

And you cannot work out the obvious, in the online brochures and the ride badge........????

PS. British is mentioned in their online brochure, go and read stuff ....????

16 minutes ago, transam said:

And you cannot work out the obvious, in the online brochures and the ride badge........????

PS. British is mentioned in their online brochure, go and read stuff

But you quoted things and it didn't/doesn't say what you quoted. You are on some form of medication aren't you? If not then you should be. Please send a link where the online brochure claims the MG to be British. The brochure online appears to be no different to the one sitting in front of me

12 minutes ago, transam said:

At least you're covered with the Toyoya in reserve

The MG I'm getting is just a runabout and will be used to teach my kids to drive. It's a manual.

Edited by IvorBiggun2

2 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

But you quoted things and it didn't/doesn't say what you quoted. You are on some form of medication aren't you? If not then you should be. Please send a link where the online brochure claims the MG to be British. 

The MG I'm getting is just a runabout and will be used to teach my kids to drive. It's a manual.

I think you are dismissing the facts and diverting stuff to my medical condition because you cannot see the wood from the trees. ????

Now if you cannot see that the use of the words  'British', Brit, Passion Driving since 1924, Union Jack flags on the boot is not pointing a purchaser (you) to it being a British ride then you are deluded .

Read the brochures again, or my links in English...

2 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Have it sitting right here in front of me. Now where in the brochure does it say 'British'?

I haven't got your brochure but I will post another MG link in English with British in it. Oh, below is your truck, a Chinese Maxis T70.

But yours will have all the Brit performance brand logos on it....????

Now read the link slowly and all will become clear, let me know how many 'British' you spot.

https://mg.co.uk/files/2016-02-09/MG-range-brochure-2016.pdf

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Oh, below is your truck, a Chinese Maxis T70.

But yours will have all the Brit performance brand logos on it....????

Now read the link slowly and all will become clear, let me know how many 'British' you spot.

https://mg.co.uk/files/2016-02-09/MG-range-brochure-2016.pdf

Get back on your meds mate. 

By the way MG's are also manufactured in India. So run over there and see if their brochure claim them to be British as well. 

7 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Get back on your meds mate. 

By the way MG's are also manufactured in India. So run over there and see if their brochure claim them to be British as well. 

You have not read my link, now read it and tell me how many times British is mentioned.

Below is what you bought, a Maxus T70 with British badges....

1200px-Maxus_T60_GLX_2018_(30991213787).jpg.2013131be1f2ba83b5f1cf7cd97a16de.jpg

Edited by transam