Bar Number 1 - Bens Bar (Now Daves Bar!!!

glegolo

Ben have sold his bar in Chaiyaphum, and a new owner shall now have the pleasure to service us falangs in this area of Thailand... His name is anyhow Dave, he is an englishmen that has been living a long while down under in Australia, but refer to himself as a kind of a "kiwi"....

I wish him VERY GOOD LUCK with this bar, and I will do my best to support him. Me for once, can tell you that I remember those day Pre-Ben, and that was NOT any happy days for anyone here. No bar, no good food no descent alkohol... I am really happy that Ben did find a buyer who can continue to have this Bar open for us guys...

Please do your best to come down and support the bar.....

glegolo (Gregor)

Nong Nasaeng

+++++++++++++

Descent alkohol (sic). Is that Polish vodka ... drink a double and fall straight over? hehe????.

{The idea tickled me anyway; we all make typos on social meejah, so not trying to exercise superiority mate.}

4 hours ago, SantiSuk said:

Descent alkohol (sic). Is that Polish vodka ... drink a double and fall straight over? hehe????.

{The idea tickled me anyway; we all make typos on social meejah, so not trying to exercise superiority mate.}

No but you made yourself funny and that is not any better. Yes I did spell the word incorrectly sorry about that. It should of course been written decsent, not like I did.

But why a guy like you living in Sisaket, even bother to comment a thread about Chaiyaphum???

We are anyhow happy with this new bar and you are of course welcome here if you ever dare to leave Sisaket.

glegolo

35 minutes ago, glegolo said:

No but you made yourself funny and that is not any better. Yes I did spell the word incorrectly sorry about that. It should of course been written decsent, not like I did.

But why a guy like you living in Sisaket, even bother to comment a thread about Chaiyaphum???

We are anyhow happy with this new bar and you are of course welcome here if you ever dare to leave Sisaket.

glegolo

you not know isaan. nobody dare leave sisaket….

Archived