Pay the TrueMove bill: where?

chingmai331

I know of 3 True shops-Central, Airport, and TescoLotus at Mee Chok. Right now v inconvenient to go to any of those so i tried 7/11 and was unable.  Clerk could do 'Top-Up' but i have a balance due on the data usage. Gave my phone # but 'mai dai'.

So any other ideas?  Will not be doing any bank transfers, cash only for me.

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

Do you have online Thai banking ? telephone banking ?

if you are adamant about "cash" find someone who has banking app and pay them, they pay it for you.

I tried for almost a year to pay my Truvision bill via the app online. Eventually was told that it can only be done with a Thai credit card, which I can't get/don't want. Resolved the issue by changing to AIS. Better service, far cheaper and pay my bill in seconds via Bangkok Bank online.

Update:  went finally to Tesco-Lotus at Mee Chok Plaza.  The True shop has a bill-pay kiosk so i did that.  My bill was 300 baht, i put in 1000  baht and got no change, only 700 baht credit.  At least my problems are solved for 2 more months. 

I do wish i could do the same with PEA but cannot get any credit balance with them regardless of where i pay.  I do no online Thai banking.  Cash is best for me.

I'll look around MAYA next time i'm there.

1 hour ago, chingmai331 said:

I do wish i could do the same with PEA but cannot get any credit balance with them regardless of where i pay. 

Some years ago I told them I was leaving Thailand for a few months and asked if I could establish a credit balance so my bill would be paid while I was gone.  They said ok.  Might not be ok today but worth a try?

Well, i did go to the PEA office at Mee Chok, above Rimping, some years ago.  Told the clerk i would be out of town for 2 months and could i pay in advance?  She had never heard of such a thing but did agree to hold my 1000 baht and take care of the bills.

When i returned to collect the receipts and change she fished around in a drawer and pulled out some baht and the bills. Nothing was entered into the 'system' but she personally paid the bill each month and deducted from my cash.

Everything was above board and i was OK with the deal but did find it a strange way to run a public utility business.

Thnx electrifried.  Heard of cash money?  Has never failed me in all my many years. 

Sure, when must use other method, i can go with Credit, Debit or smooth-talking.

Can't say i have total trust in Thai banks so 'as little as possible' is my game plan.

Archived