Need help setting a fair price!

Puchaiyank

2017 Mazda2 Sedan...13k...like new.

What should be my asking price range?  I'm thinking 450k may be a bit high at this time.

Had no idea there are so many late model used Mazda2s on the Thai market.  This is not a "fire-sale"...have a few weeks to move the car.

Thanks in advance...????

Unrelated but kinda...  When I buy a car new I keep up the maintenance as suggested in owners manual, usually 

if possible at the place I bought at.....

First new SUc I’ve boight in Thailand went to dealer I bought from basically needed to change  oil..what ever the manual suggested.

Desler is 1 one hour each way. I was in the area and stopped in early afternoon. Not many cars in the bay. The guy came out filled in is info sheet motioned to sit in the waiting, 40 minutes later a 

lady camekvd spoke a little englisj said they can’t today to an for. Exit week

Soooo I went to the local chain tire / oil was out in less than an

hkur. If is it common that dealers don’t have many open slots forServixw..

I'm guessing there are so many because Mazda 2's seem to be trendy/desirable among Thais and the sort of cars that they borrow money for, show it off around their neinghbours and friends and then can't afford the repayments. So it goes back to the lender ... and onto the market. Just guessing and using the sort of opinions/(prejudice) that ThaiV members tend to report!

Archived