I never knew I was so handsome until I got to Thailand.

SenorJorge

I always thought I was just average looking until I got to Thailand.

That is one thing I remember very well about my first trip.  There were so many women calling to me "Hello, Han sum man!"

At least 20 or so women called me handsome.  I couldn't believe it.  At times, I thought about a modeling career.  They also told me that they loved me, and missed me, very quickly after meeting everyone.  I guess I really must be a true heart throb.  Can anyone else relate?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Oh yes the Hansum Man greeting is quite tradional. In my younger days, after the ladies got to know me better, they would call out Helllooooooo Mr. Python. I assumed I was still hansum.

They meant "Monty" ! knowing what a jovial person you are I am not surprised ????

27 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

I nearly always go home resting assured that my money is being put to good use by the family.  ????

26363183773-b36aa874a4-b.jpg

Not only a hansum man but also a generous man. Is it any wonder they speak so highly of you.

45 minutes ago, steven100 said:

They are just kidding you so you'll feel good and they are hope Christ in hell that you'll walk over to the bar they work at and ring the bell.

I'm sorry but they are just being fake to you. 

Such a buzz kill.

On 9/21/2019 at 9:45 AM, CGW said:

Or in other words - securing their interests! lets just forget about dead journalists, the fact they still behead ~300 people a year & that no form of political opposition is allowed! Don't even consider women's "rights" - just don't go there! ???? 

Either you're being funny for the sake of creating conversation, or you're extremely naive. Geeeeeez.

4 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

I always thought I was just average looking until I got to Thailand.

That is one thing I remember very well about my first trip.  There were so many women calling to me "Hello, Han sum man!"

At least 20 or so women called me handsome.  I couldn't believe it.  At times, I thought about a modeling career.  They also told me that they loved me, and missed me, very quickly after meeting everyone.  I guess I really must be a true heart throb.  Can anyone else relate?

So when you go back home, do you feel ugly again?  Probably better that way.  I know an old dude who went home to the USA, forgot he wasn't in Thailand anymore, and started hitting on 20 yr old cashier at McDonald's.  Didn't go over well.

I always knew I was a very handsome man, but the problem back home was the large number of lesbians.

Ohh I know they try to hide it by pretending to be interested in other man, some even go as far as marrying them  and having children with them in a vain attempt to keep up the charade, but I was on to them. 

Although your topic is a bit tongue in cheek I would say its actually true for me. I was never really the choice of the ladies in my area and I put it down to being too nice and being too skinny (I was often friend zoned). A lot of women in my area want the big man, rugby player look.  A few years later though after having a child or two and getting a divorce, all of a sudden they want a man like me. 

In Thailand the women like that I'm tall, slim, and generally a nice guy. I have a lot more confidence here due to that.

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

They are just kidding you so you'll feel good and they are hope Christ in hell that you'll walk over to the bar they work at and ring the bell.

I'm sorry but they are just being fake to you. 

I think he knows they are fake! But like most men, including myself, it is nice to hear but not to take much notice of!

7 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

I nearly always go home resting assured that my money is being put to good use by the family.  ????

26363183773-b36aa874a4-b.jpg

My GF wants to know how you got a photo of her !!   She swears that I am her first lover .  But maybe that is a lot of Bull.   Horny one at that !

1 hour ago, bbbbooboo said:

Hmmm.... I always assumed they were talking about the guy behind me, or needed glasses(or both). It felt good to be ignored again by the girls when I returned to my home country

Ignored is a great thing back home, no outstretched hands asking for 1000b notes.

Archived